Sony Xperia Z2 Phone Pre-order with Sony Tablet Z Offer terms and conditions
- The offer is available to customers who pre-order a Sony Xperia Z2 phone on an O2 Pay Monthly or O2 Refresh Tariff.
- This offer is only available when you purchase the Sony Xperia Z2 phone through O2 direct sales channels (O2 Online, O2 stores or O2 telesales).
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- To qualify for this offer you must pre-order the Sony Xperia Z2 before thepre-order period ends and the phone goes on general sale. The current estimate is that the phone will be available on general sale (and the pre-order will end) during the week commencing the 28th of April. We will update this page when we have more information. This is an estimate and may be subject to change due to events outside our reasonable control. You must redeem the offer before 29th May 2014.
- When the customer makes a qualifying pre-order purchase of the Sony Xperia Z2 phone in accordance with these terms and conditions they will receive a redemption leaflet with their Sony Xperia Z2 phone (when it is delivered or they collect it) and then they will need to go to www.sonymobile.com/O2preorder and submit all requested details accurately. Your details will be validated and £99.99 will be charged to your mobile account for the cost of the Sony Tablet Z after we have verified your details and before we dispatch the tablet to you. You will be sent a text message if your claim is validated and your Sony Tablet Z will be delivered within 28 days of receipt of your claim.
- The Sony Tablet Z available under this offer is the Wifi only version (although we reserve the right to provide the more expensive mobile broadband connected version at our discretion).
- This offer is available once per person.
- No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- There is a maximum of 2000 of these tablets available on a first come first served basis. We will update this website if stock runs out.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the promotional item for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If a customer is in arrears on their account or they breach the terms of their mobile contract they will not be eligible to receive the tablet.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- This offer will not be available if you return your Sony Xperia Z2 phone to the Promoter under our change of mind policy.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, misused or damaged items.
- No cash or credit alternatives shall be provided.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Telefónica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX