Sony Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z1 Compact Music Unlimited Offer terms and conditions
This Offer is hosted by O2 (Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX) on behalf of Sony Mobile (Sony Mobile Communications', 202 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7DN) (the 'Promoter') from 27th January 2014 to 27th March 2014 ("Promotion Period"), or while stocks last.
In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and Your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
- To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter "You" or the "Participant") need to purchase the Xperia™ Z1 or the Xperia™ Z1 Compact on O2 during the Promotion Period.
- Having purchased either an Xperia™ Z1 or Xperia™ Z1 Compact on any Pay Monthly tariff, during the Promotion Period You may participate and claim free access to Music Unlimited for one year in accordance with these terms and conditions from 27th January 2013 00:00:00 to 27th March 23:59:59, or while stocks last.
- In addition if You have purchased the Xperia™ Z1 on a Pay Monthly tariff worth £37 a month or above (including the Xperia Z1 and Tablet Z bundle and the Xperia Z1 and Sony PlayStation bundle offers) during the Promotion Period You may participate and claim, one pair of MDR-10RBT headphones in accordance with these terms and conditions from 27th January 2013 00:00:00 to 27th March 23:59:59, or while stocks last.
- This offer is only open to any purchases made through O2 directly.
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, aged 16 and over only.
- This Offer is specifically related to the purchase of the Xperia™ Z1 and the Xperia™ Z1 Compact on O2 only.
- Customers are only eligible to redeem once per qualifying Sony Xperia™ product.
- Once You've purchased Your new phone and are connected to the O2 network, You need to go to www.sonymobile.com/O2offer no later than 27th April 2014 and enter Your personal details along with Your IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia handset keypad), your mobile number and the date of purchase.
- If You purchased either an Xperia™ Z1 or Xperia™ Z1 Compact Your voucher code giving You free access to Music Unlimited for one year will then be sent to the email address submitted in the online claims form within 6 weeks of entering Your details online.
- If You purchased an Xperia™ Z1 a pair of MDR-10RBT headphones will be posted to you, in addition to the voucher, to the postal address submitted in the online claims form within 6 weeks of entering Your details online.
- The voucher and/or MDR-10RBT headphones will be sent to the email and/or postal address provided there are no discrepancies between the information provided to O2 when purchasing the Xperia™ Z1 or Xperia™ Z1 Compact and the Music Unlimited / MDR-10RBT headphones O2 offer online claims form.
- If there are any discrepancies between information handed over from You and O2, a member of the customer service team will contact You within one month of Your claim being submitted online and ask for proof of purchase (for in store purchases this will be a form of a receipt. For online and over the phone orders this will be in a form of a delivery note if delivered to your house or a receipt if the handset was picked up in store).
- If You are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
- Any queries regarding the delivery of either the Music Unlimited voucher or MDR-10RBT headphones please contact us on 01296 717955 or email us at: O2offer@sonypromotions.co.uk
- If You have any issues with the Music Unlimited voucher or MDR-10RBT headphones once received, please visit www.sonymobile.com/support.
- If you return either Your Xperia™ Z1 or Xperia™ Z1 Compact handset Your claim will be invalidated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted.
- O2 terms apply when purchasing the Xperia™ Z1 or Xperia™ Z1 Compact, visit O2.co.uk/terms.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and O2 and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and O2 reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Music Unlimited voucher and/or MDR-10RBT headphones cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- MDR-10RBT headphones are supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is Your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register Your MDR-10RBT headphones for the full manufacturer's warranty. No other warranty is provided.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of the Xperia™ Z1 and/or Xperia™ Z1 Compact, costs for claiming the Music Unlimited voucher and/or MDR-10RBT headphones including accessing the internet if applicable). Costs to enter the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter or O2for claims for the Music Unlimited voucher and/or MDR-10RBT headphones under this Offer being lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or other reasons.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, Your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the Music Unlimited voucher and/or MDR-10RBT headphones where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
- Sony Mobile Communications will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access this Website or O2's website for whatever reason.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.