Sony Smartband with Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Phone Promotion terms and conditions
This promotion to buy a Sony Smartband (the “Smartband”) for £49.99 when bought with a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua(the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua (a “Device”) through O2 you will be entitled to purchase the Smartband for £49.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Pay As You Go service or O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria may apply, depending on the tariff option selected on the device. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the Smartband in an O2 store, O2.co.uk or O2 Voice centers, at the same time as you purchase your Device.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, on o2.co.uk and O2’s call centres only between 3rd December 2015 – 23rd December 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- An Android smartphone running Android 4.4 or higher and the SmartBand Talk and Lifelog apps are required to use the Smartband.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Smartband.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Smartband for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Smartband and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.