Samsung Wireless Charging Plate 2015 Promotion terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Samsung Wireless Charging Plate – RRP: £39.99, Half Price WBW A Samsung S6 or S6 Edge OEM Case.
This promotion to buy a Samsung Wireless Charging Plate (the “Plate”) for £19.99 when bought with a Samsung S6 or S6 Edge OEM Case (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of one of the following Samsung S6 or S6 Edge OEM cases:
- CASE S/SUNG S6 C/VIEW BLK;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 FLIP BLACK;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 FLIP GOLD;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 S-VIEW BLACK;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 S-VIEW WHITE;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 SLIM-VIEW BLK;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 EDGE C/VIEW BLK;
- CASE S/SUNG S6 EDGE FLIP BLACK; or
- CASE S/SUNG S6 EDGE FLIP GOLD;
(each a “Case”) you will be entitled to purchase the Plate for £19.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Plate in an O2 store at the same time as you purchase your Case.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores only from 30th July 2015 – 10th September 2015(the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- If you return your Case you must also return the Plate.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Plate for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Plate and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.