Samsung Galaxy S III Mini and The Lego Movie Cinema Pass offer terms and conditions
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
O2 Mobile / The Lego Movie Prize Draw Promotion (the "Promotion")
Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.entertainment-promo.com/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- 1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the "Promoter" or "Samsung"). Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- 2. The Promotion will commence at 00:00 (GMT) on 30 January 2014 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 26 February 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). Entries for the Promotion must be received before 26 March 2014 (the "Closing Date").
- 3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over.
- 4. Employees or agents of the Promoter, O2 and Warner Brothers Entertainment Inc, or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- 5. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung Galaxy SIII mini (a "Promotion Product"), from any UK O2 Store, either in-store or online or through the O2 telesales team, during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive (by redemption) one free family Cineworld pass comprised of 2 x adult tickets and 2 x children's tickets (up to the age of 14 only) (the "Free Pass"). Instructions for claiming the Free Pass are set out in clause 9 below. The Free Pass is subject to the terms and conditions set out below clause 30 and those available at: www.cineworld.co.uk/terms.
- 6. Participants who purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period will also be eligible to enter a prize draw (the "Prize Draw") for a chance to win one (1) family trip to Legoland BILLUND in Denmark (the "Main Prize"), or one of 25 runners up prizes of an exclusive THE LEGO MOVIE promotional merchandise set, which includes 1 x kid's t-shirt, 1 x face bag and 1 x promotional key-chain (the "Runners Up Prize"). Together the Main Prize and the Runners Up Prize are the "Prize/s".
- 7. There is one Main Prize to be won and the trip to Legoland, Billund comprises: return flights for two adults and two children (up to the age of 12 only) from London to Denmark; airport to hotel transfers for two adults and two children; 2 nights' accommodation in the LEGOLAND hotel based on two adults and two children (up to the age of 12 only) sharing a family room which includes breakfast. A two-day pass for two adults and two children to LEGOLAND PARK BILLUND. Standard travel insurance for two adults and two children included. Dates of travel are weekends, 2nd May � 2nd November 2014, excluding Denmark national holidays. In order to receive the Main Prize the winner and their party must have valid passports, arrange for any visas required and make travel arrangements to and from the London airport. Anything not expressly stated as included shall be the responsibility of the winner and there shall be no further payments by the Promoter.
- 8. The Prizes and the Free Pass carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by a participant/winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any Prize, or an alternative reward for the Free Pass.
- 9. In order to claim the Free Pass and enter the Prize Draw for a chance to win a Prize, participants must, before the Closing Date, go to www.entertainment-promo.com, enter the IMEI number of their purchased Promotion Product along with their unique code found on the leaflet given when purchasing a Promotional Product. Name, address, phone number and email will also be required. Ticket codes for the Free Pass will be delivered by email within (14) fourteen working days of the Promoter receiving a valid IMEI number, along with all other details required. Once the ticket code is received, participants should visit www.cineworld.co.uk and follow the instructions set out within the email containing the ticket code.
- 10. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
- 11. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- 12. Participants may only enter the Prize Draw or claim a Free Pass once per Promotion Product purchased during the Promotion Period.
- 13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- 14. Entries must made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- 15. Fully completed entries must be received no later than the end of 26 March 2014. Entries received after 26 March 2014 will not be eligible for entry.
- 16. If a participant returns the Promotion Product after submitting an Entry, their claim will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a claim, the participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Winner Selection (Prize)
- 17.The Prize Draw shall take place on or before 7 April 2014 . The winner of the Main Prize shall be the first Entry selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Closing Date. The winners of the Runners Up Prizes shall be the first 25 Entries selected at random from all Entries received by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Closing Date, following selection of the Main Prize Winner.
- 18. The Promoter will notify the winner and runners-up after the draw has taken place, using the email address provided at the time of entry. The winner and runners-up will have 14 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize by sending a reply to the email address from which the notification email from the Promoter was received.
- 19. In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next Entry selected at random.
- 20. Details of the winners will be published on the following website: www.entertainment-promo.com.
Privacy and Data Protection
- 22. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Free Pass and/or the Major Prize and / or Runners-up prizes will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- 23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- 24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- 25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- 26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this offer.
- 27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Free Pass and/or a Prize. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
- 28. The Promotion is governed by English law.
Free Pass (Cineworld Ecode) terms and conditions
- Bookings may only be made online at www.cineworld.com using the code that has been issued to you. Codes cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or in person at the box office.
- Codes must be redeemed for a performance on or before 31.12.2014
- Each code may be redeemed for up to two adults and two children to see a standard 2D performance (excluding 3D, IMAX, D-Box, Alternative Content, Deluxe, VIP and Premieres) at a UK Cineworld cinema. The code will not be valid after the stated expiry date. Standard film classification restrictions apply.
- All bookings are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Cineworld which are available at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms. Entry is subject to film and seat availability, the voucher does not give the bearer priority over other cinema customers.
- When booking at cineworld.com you must enter your own details and your credit/debit card details. No payment will be taken, the card details are simply required to identify your booking and verify your identity when you collect your tickets from the cinema.
- Codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash and may not be resold. Each code is redeemed when entered at www.cineworld.com and shall be deemed invalid after this point.
- Codes cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- The code is valid for bookings at all Cineworld Cinemas in the UK.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The code is subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms & conditions available at www.cineworld.co.uk/terms.