Samsung Ace Style Back Cover Promotion Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/o2acestyle form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter” or “Samsung”). Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- 2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 31 July 2014 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 25 September 2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
- 3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over.
- 4. This Promotion is available only to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller).
- 5. Employees or agents of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- 6. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Samsung Ace Style (model number SM-G310H) (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) from an O2 retail store (online, in store and from O2 call centres) will be entitled to receive a free blue, yellow or pink back cover case (model number (SM-G310H) (the “Gift”). Where possible, the Participant will be supplied with the Back Cover colour of their choice (blue, yellow or pink). However, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative colour where necessary.
- 7. Purchases from, auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- 8. A maximum of one Gift is available per qualifying Promotion Product purchased.
- 9. In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Gift, Participants must go to http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/o2acestyle, and complete all required details, including uploading a proof of purchase of the Promotion Product purchased (the “Claim”). The proof of purchase must clearly indicate the name of the product purchased and the name of the store it was purchased from.
- 10. Claims must be made within twenty eight (28) days from the date of purchase (“Claim Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the invoice or receipt counts as day one (1). Claims received outside this period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- 11. Once the claim has been completed the participant will receive confirmation of receipt by email and SMS stating whether or not the claim has been successful and has been validated. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the claimant's responsibility to contact our customer service team at help@SamsungGalaxyGifts.com or 0843 320 9341 within fourteen (14) days of their claim being submitted.
- 12. If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received, one further email and SMS will be sent requesting the required items. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the second email and SMS, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Gift.
- 13. The Gift will be posted within five (5) working days of claim validation and shall be sent to the postal address given during the claim process. Please allow for an additional period for delivery over Christmas due to Christmas postal delays. In the case of non-arrival, please contact customer services on either help@SamsungGalaxyGifts.com or 0843 320 9341.
- 14. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged Claims (e.g. where online data is not received or is corrupted).
- 15. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- 16. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- 17. If a participant returns the Promotion Product after submitting a claim, the claim will be invalid and the participant must immediately call: 0843 320 9341 to cancel the claim or arrange to return the Gift. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a claim, the participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or claims to the police.
- 18. A claim must be made by the participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- 19. The name and address shown on the proof of purchase must match the participant’s details included on the claim form.
Privacy and Data Protection
- 21. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- 22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- 23. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- 24. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- 25. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this Promotion.
- 26. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Gift. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- 27. The Promotion is governed by English law.