Samsung 50% Extra Pay & Go Promotion
- The Samsung 50% Extra promotion (the "Promotion") is available to new and upgrading Pay & Go customers on O2 from 27th April 2012 until 31st May 2012(the "Promotional Period") upon the purchase of selected Samsung handsets.
- The Promotion is available on Simplicity, O2 Unlimited or Text & Web Pay & Go tariffs.
- The Promotion allows you to get 50% extra credit once a month, for three months,from the date of handset purchase.,subject to purchasing a qualifying top up amount in each respective month of the Promotion.
- A single qualifying top up of £15 or more is required each month in order to qualify for 50% free credit. Top ups of between £15 and £50 will qualify for the 50% extra credit.
- Your initial 50% extra credit payment will be applied within 72 hours from your first qualifying top up of £15 or more. This must be made within 30 days of your handset purchase. Your second and third extra credit payments will be made at 30 and 60 days respectively, subject to you making qualifying top ups.
- You will get a text to confirm when your extra credit has been applied
- If you fail to top up in the first 30 days following your handset purchase, you will still be eligible for 50% extra credit in months' two and three.
- Extra credit can be used for calls, texts, data and Bolt Ons. Any remaining bonus credit will be carried over at the end of the month, but will not count towards the cost of any free allowance tariffs. You must have a GPRS handset and your SIM must be GPRS enabled in order to use data services.
- You must have a minimum of 17 pence on your handset balance in order to make a GPRS connection in the UK.
Data usage is for personal internet use via your mobile phone in the UK only. All usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not use your SIM Card:
- in, or connected to, any other device including modems;
- to allow the continuous streaming of any audio / video content, P2P or file sharing; or
- in such a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers.
If O2 reasonably suspects you are not acting in accordance with this policy, O2 reserves the right to impose standard browsing charges (see www.o2.co.uk for details), impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed of transmission, remove the Promotion from your account or disconnect your tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- General Pay & Go terms and conditions apply. See www.o2.co.uk/terms for details.