- Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of O2 and their immediate families, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Multiple handset purchases required. Handsets subject to availability.
- Internet access required to participate.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion, and in the eventof a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion is only open to eligible purchasers of a promotional Blackberry handset (9300 / 9320 / 9360) on O2 Pay & Go that have made their purchase during the order period, and are claiming within a group of 2/3/4 people that have also made a promotional purchase. Group purchases do not need to be made as one transaction (at the same time, date or within the same channel) in order to be eligible. Customers must still be active (purchased a handset and topped up at least once on O2 Pay & Go) at the end of the 21 Day cooling off period (13 August 2012) in order to be eligible to claim. Customers that are not active at the end of the 21 Day cooling off period (have not topped up at least once on O2 Pay & Go or have returned their handset) will not be eligible to receive a reward.
- Only one claim is permitted per mobile phone number. Claimants can only belong to one group (unless they have purchased more than one promotional handset), and only one claim will be accepted per group.
- Each group should assign one nominated person (group leader) to claim on behalf of the entire group. The nominated person (group leader) must have permission from all other claimants within the group before using their details, otherwise any award will be declared void.
- Reward will depend on the size of the group at the time of verification (total valid claimants within the group).
Groups of 2 i.e. Group Leader plus 1 friend
One free pre-paid album download (each). Reward will be issued to each claimant as a unique code (via email) which can be used to redeem a pre-paid album download from a predefined online catalogue within a promotional online store. Downloads will be provided in MP3 format.
Groups of 3 i.e. Group Leader plus 2 friends
Two free pre-paid album downloads (each). Reward will be issued to each claimant as a unique code (via email) which can be used to redeem two pre-paid album downloads from a predefined online catalogue within a promotional online store. Downloads will be provided in MP3 format.
Groups of 4 i.e. Group Leader plus 3 friends
Two free pre-paid album downloads (each), and a £20 Academy voucher (each). Album download reward will be issued to each claimant as a unique code (via email) which can be used to redeem two pre-paid album downloads from a predefined online catalogue. Downloads will be provided in MP3 format. £20 Academy voucher will be fulfilled as a physical voucher to be redeemed in full or part payment at participating O2 Academy Box Offices.
If any claimants are judged invalid at the end of the 21 Day cooling off period, they will be considered ineligible and the group size will reduce accordingly. If the group size falls below two claimants, the group will not be eligible to qualify for a reward (there is no reward tier for single claimants).
To enter, customers must:
- a. Purchase a promotional Blackberry handset (9300 / 9320 / 9360) on O2 Pay & Go during the order period (1 June 2012 – 9 July 2012). Purchases can be made through any channel (online, instore, via phone).
- b. Invite 1, 2 or 3 friends to purchase a promotional Blackberry handset (9300 / 9320 / 9360) during the order period (1 June 2012 – 9 July 2012). Purchases can be made through any channel (online, instore, via phone).
- c. Nominate a group leader to claim online on behalf of the whole group. Claims must be made online at www.o2offer.co.uk by 23:59 on 23 July 2012. Claimants will be prompted to provide their full name, address, email address, and mobile phone number; plus the full names, addresses, email addresses and mobile phone numbers of up to 3 friends. The mobile phone number(s) provided should belong to the promotional handset at the time of purchase, and will be used to verify qualifying claimants. It is the responsibility of the group leader to ensure that they have permission to use the details of all claimants as part of the claim, otherwise the claim (and any rewards awarded) will be declared void. Only one claim permitted per mobile phone number. It is not possible to add or remove claimants from groups once the claim has been submitted.
- d. Claims will only be verified after a 21 Day Cooling Off period has elapsed (no later than 13 August 2012). Customers that are judged inactive at this time (have either returned their handset or have not topped up at least once on O2 Pay & Go) will not be eligible for a reward.
- Customers must have completed steps A and B above by 9 July 2012, and must have submitted their claim online by the closing date for claims (23:59 on 23 July 2012). Attempts to claim after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances. If it becomes apparent that a customer has, or has attempted to, enter fraudulently, that person's claim will be disqualified and any reward awarded will be void.
- The mobile phone number(s) inputted on the claim site at the time of claim will be used to verify eligibility for reward. Claimant details are final and cannot be changed. O2 is not liable for claimant details that have been entered incorrectly at the time of claim.
- All claimants will be verified after their 21 Day cooling off period has elapsed (no later than 13 August 2012). Providing that the customer is still active (has not returned their handset and has topped up at least once on O2 Pay & Go), their reward will be fulfilled no later than 31 August 2012. If any claimants are judged invalid at the end of the 21 Day cooling off period, they will be considered ineligible and the group size will reduce accordingly. If the group size falls below two claimants, the group will not be eligible to qualify for a reward (there is no reward tier for single claimants).
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a claimant to take up the specified reward. None of the rewards are transferable and no cash / credit alternative will be offered. Individual terms apply to rewards (see below).
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the reward.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Claimants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. For the purpose of administering the reward, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding applications with service providers.
- In relation to the promotion, O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, postal strikes, terrorist attacks, website malfunction, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, economic crisis or network malfunction.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. This offer is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the promoter, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for the offer. By entering this promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- O2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify any claims which O2 reasonably feels do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- This promotion is governed by English and Welsh Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
Full Pay & Go service terms and standard conditions of handset purchase also apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
Music Download Reward Terms and Conditions
- Music Download reward comprises either one (group size 2) or two (group sizes 3 or 4) free pre-paid album downloads per valid claimant.
- Rewards will be fulfilled to each valid claimant as a unique code sent to the email address(es) provided at the time of claim.
- Unique code can be used to redeem either one (group size 2) or two (group sizes 3 or 4) free pre-paid album downloads from a choice within a predefined catalogue at a promotional download store. Rewards are none transferable and no cash / credit alternative will be offered.
- To redeem the code, claimants must visit the promotional download store (by following the link in their reward email), add their preferred album to their shopping basket, enter their unique code at checkout stage and follow the on-screen instructions until their album has been fully downloaded.
- Unique codes will be valid for a 6 month period (expiring 31 December 2012).
- Downloads will be provided in MP3 format.
- System requirements: Windows 98 or above with Windows Media Player 7 or above, or Mac, OSX and iTunes4 or above.
- The music download has no monetary value and is not refundable or exchangeable. O2 accepts no responsibility the inability of claimants to claim their reward, or for unique codes that are lost or not redeemed within the available time frame.
- Full terms and conditions of use apply, visit www.7digital.com/termsandconditions. Download assistance can be found at www.7digital.com/help.
Academy Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Academy Voucher reward comprises one £20 Academy voucher per valid claimant (group size 4 only).
- Rewards will be fulfilled to each valid claimant as a physical voucher sent to the address(es) provided at the time of claim.
- O2 Academy vouchers must be redeemed against advanced booked gig tickets at any of the O2 Academy venues across the UK. They are O2 Academy Birmingham, O2 Academy Bournemouth, O2 Academy Bristol, O2 Academy Brixton, O2 Academy Glasgow, O2 ABC Glasgow, O2 Academy Islington, O2 Academy Leeds, O2 Academy Leicester, O2 Academy Liverpool, O2 Academy Newcastle, O2 Academy Oxford, O2 Shepherds Bush Empire and O2 Academy Sheffield.
- Vouchers must be redeemed through the O2 Academy box office at the venue within a 6 month period from the start date printed on the voucher (although the gig can be outside of the 6 month period). Vouchers can't be used to order tickets online or over the phone.
- Vouchers can't be exchanged for cash and no change will be given if the value of the ticket is lower than the £20 voucher.
- Cash must be used if the ticket price is greater than the voucher value.
- Box Office opening times vary so please check before travelling.
Abridged Terms and Conditions
UK over 18s only. Multiple handset purchases required. Handsets subject to availability. Order by 09/07/2012. Claim online by 23/07/2012. 21 Day cooling off period applies. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.