O2 Pay and Go Nokia Lumia 800 Competition
||Promotion open to order an O2 tablet micro sim: 17.11.2012 – 26.12.2012
Promotion open to activate new O2 tablet micro sim: 17.11.2012 – 09.01.2013
Promotion open to claim (create promotional Telegraph account): 17.11.2012 – 16.01.2013
Customer must order an O2 tablet micro sim between 17.11.2012 – 26.12.2012 and activate it by 09.01.2013; by signing up to either the 1GB (£10.21) or 2GB (£15.32) recurring data plan, to be eligible to claim. Excludes £2.04 daily data plan.
All customers must claim (create their Telegraph account) online via the promotional microsite (www.telegraph.co.uk/o2) by 16.01.2013 using the unique code issued to them via email.
Free 10 month digital subscription to The Telegraph for customers who order their O2 tablet micro sim via an O2 store or O2 online and sign up to the 1GB or 2GB data plan.
O2 mobile & Priority Moments customers only:
Free 12 month digital subscription to The Telegraph for customers who order their O2 tablet micro sim via O2 Priority Moments and sign up to the 1GB or 2GB data plan.
Customers who don't already have the O2 Priority Moments app can get it by texting MOMENTS to 2020 from their O2 mobile & following the bounce back instructions.
Reward is fulfilled as a subscription to 'The Telegraph Digital Pack' accessed via iPad, iPhone, Android mobile devices. To access their free content, customers will be required to download 'The Telegraph for iPad' app or 'The Telegraph for iPhone' from the App Store on iTunes or Google Play.
'The Telegraph Digital Pack' includes:
- The Telegraph for iPad on two devices per account
- The Telegraph Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android, on two phones per account
- Plus, a Telegraph Subscriber Privilege Card, offering customers a range of exclusive benefits including 2 for 1 dining, savings on days out, discounts at spas, salons and hairdressers, free tea and coffee at Debenhams cafes (weekdays after 2pm), as well as free cinema tickets and a range of other offers. Offers currently available can be viewed at www.telegraph.co.uk/subscriber. Individual offer terms may apply.
'The Telegraph Digital Pack' is worth £9.99 a month, £90 for a 10 month subscription or £99 for an annual subscription.
- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), CI and IoM residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of O2, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Use of The Telegraph application requires a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. Participants agree that such requirements are their responsibility.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- 4. The promotion is only open to eligible new customers of O2 tablet micro sim (1GB or 2GB data plans), that have ordered their tablet micro sim between 17.11.2012 – 26.12.2012 & have activated it; by completing payment for their first 30 days, by 09.01.2013
- Only one claim per O2 tablet micro sim order & activation. No cash alternative.
- To claim their free Digital Pack subscription to The Telegraph, eligible customers must:
- a. Order an O2 tablet micro sim (between 17.11.2012 – 26.12.2012) & activate it; by signing up to either the 1GB (£10.21) or 2GB (£15.32) recurring data plan during the promotional period (17.11.2012 – 09.01.2013).
Customers who order via O2 Priority Moments will be eligible for a 12 month free subscription. Customers who order via an O2 retail store or O2 online will be eligible for a 10 month free subscription.
- b. Receive an email containing information on how to claim, a unique code & URL link to The Telegraph account set up site.
It is the customer's responsibility to safely retain the unique code as this will be required to complete the claim process.
- c. Follow the URL link, enter their unique code & follow the instructions to create a promotional Telegraph account. Personal details inc. full name, email, postal address and creation of a password will be required.
- d. Download 'The Telegraph for iPad' and 'The Telegraph' for iPhone apps from the 'App Store' on iTunes or Google Play (for Android), if they've not already done so.
- e. Open the app & log in as a 'Digital Subscriber' using their Telegraph log in (email address & password).
- f. The app automatically downloads the latest iPad edition every day as long as the tablet is running on iOS 5.0 or above, and that Wi-Fi is switched on. Customers must ensure that their tablet is set to download new editions automatically.
- Customers must create their promotional Telegraph account by 07.12.2012. Attempts to create an account after this date will not be accepted as part of the promotion under any circumstances. If it becomes apparent that a customer has, or has attempted to, enter fraudulently, that person's claim will be disqualified and any reward awarded will be void.
- Claimants will need access to the internet to create their promotional Telegraph account, download and run The Telegraph iPad and mobile apps. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a claimant to take up the specified digital reward.
- Customers are provided with a unique code to create a promotional Telegraph account. Access to this account allows customers to download 'The Telegraph for iPad App' to a maximum of two devices (excluding mobiles) & download 'The Telegraph Mobile App for iPhone & Android' to a maximum of two phones.
- By gaining access to and using The Telegraph app you agree to be bound by The Telegraph "Terms and Conditions for Digital Subscriptions" found at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/subscriptions/terms-and-conditions/#terms-and-conditions-for-digital-subscriptions.
- Customers will be notified by email approximately 4-6 weeks before hand that their free subscription is coming to an end. At this point customers will also be invited to re-subscribe as a paying customer. If customers choose not to re-subscribe, the functionality of their account will be removed (after 10 / 12 months) but the app will remain on their device (unless deleted by the customer themselves).
- Customers to activate on a 30 day rolling contract will be required to give 24 hours notice to cancel their recurring 1GB or 2GB data plan.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for the failure of third party service/s and/or errors in their delivery.
- O2 is not responsible for The Telegraph content. Any views expressed by The Telegraph or its content do not reflect those of O2.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed claims, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the reward.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- In relation to the promotion, O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of fraud, abuse and/or error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, postal strikes, terrorist attacks, website malfunction, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, economic crisis or network malfunction.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the websites that facilitate this promotion (as with any website) may not be accessible. O2 cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the websites. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in ordering/claiming or any orders/claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- O2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify any claims which O2 reasonably feels do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where any form of bad faith is suspected or where the spirit of the promotion has been compromised. All claims will be validated.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
Full O2 tablet micro sim terms and conditions also apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.