O2 Priority Win Official England Rugby Team Shirts Prize Draw terms and conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to members of O2 Priority who are UK residents and aged 16 and over.
- The prize draw entry will close at 23:59 BST on 16/08/15.
TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW:
- From the O2 Priority App tap, the ‘#WearTheRose’ button and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. No other methods of entry are accepted. Only one entry per mobile phone.
- O2 Priority are giving you the chance to win 1 of 6,000 Official England Rugby shirts worth £65 this week. (There will be approx. 24,000 Official England Rugby Shirts in total to be won via Priority over the course of the next 6 weeks.) To take part, go into the #WearTheRose offer and tap the ‘Enter now’ button. Winners will be notified within 48 hours via a personalised text message. Your SMS will contain a URL and a unique voucher code to use online at our O2 Priority/Canterbury micro-site. You will be asked to make a pledge of support when redeeming your shirt. There will be no cost involved in redeeming your prize.
- The winners will be drawn on 17/08/15.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative. The winners will be selected in a random draw and will be contacted by SMS from 17th August 2015 by O2 directly.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability or reasons outside of O2’s control. The winner must respond within 7 days after contact by text message to accept their prize.
- To accept the prize the winner must complete the details on the O2 Priority/Canterbury Micro-site and submit the unique code provided within their SMS. Winners will not be able to return or exchange their Official England Rugby Shirt once it has been delivered. Shirts size will be subject to availability. Once orders are submitted no changes can be made to delivery, personal or product details. These shirts are not for re-sale.
- There will be approx. 24,000 Official England Rugby Shirts in total to be won via Priority over the course of the next 6 weeks. Data will be used for marketing purposes if winners 'opt-in' at the checkout stage on the O2 Canterbury App/Micro site.
- For full O2 prize draw terms visit terms and conditions. Good luck! The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2") and is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Apple Inc.
- This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 on Priority who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. The account holder of the mobile number will be capable of winning prizes. Entrants must have permission to claim prizes from account holders.
- Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2") and is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Apple Inc.