O2 Priority Moments JD Sports Prize Draw terms and conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
O2 and JD Sports Fashion PLC (the "Promoter")
1. This promotion is open to members of O2 Priority Moments who are UK residents and aged 12 and over. The prize draw will close at 23.59 BST on 17th December 2013.
2. Winners will be drawn on 18/12/2013.
3. The O2 Priority Moments Mobile Phone App is required and free to download by texting MOMENTS to 2020.
TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW:
4. To Enter: From the O2 Priority Moments App click the JD Sports offer button and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. No other methods of entry are accepted. Only one entry per mobile phone.
5. 3 winners will have £80 to spend each month at JD Sports online for 12 months.
6. Free trainers for 12 months up to the value of £80 per pair for 3 O2 winners (12+ years) to be redeemed from www.jdsports.co.uk. If any of the winners do not redeem the relevant code within the calendar month, the code will expire and they shall lose the right to a free pair of trainers for such month.
7. Codes to be supplied to O2 by JD Sports - 3 individual batches each with 12 x unique codes for each of the 3 winners each calendar month. (Codes to be valid for the duration of the specified month only). If any of the winners do not redeem the relevant code within the calendar month, the code will expire and they shall lose the right to a free pair of trainers for such month.
8. Persons whose main place of residency is outside of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or the Isle of Man and employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoters and their associated companies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
9. JD Sports Fashion PLC accepts no responsibility for entries delayed or incomplete or not received for whatever reason. The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify without notice any individual who it reasonably believes has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the Promotion or acted in violation of these terms.
10. The Prize may not be exchanged (in whole or in part) for a cash value. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, JD Sports Fashion PLC reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value. JD Sports Fashion PLC will not be liable for any cancellations, alternations or modifications to the Promotion or Prize for any reason which falls outside its control.
11. The winners will be selected in a random draw and will be contacted on 19/12/2013 by PromoVeritas, the independent promotion verification service.
12. Winners must respond within 2 days after contact to accept prize. The Prize draw is open to all customers of O2 on Priority Moments who are UK and NI residents
General terms for all offers:
This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 on Priority Moments who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. The account holder of the mobile number will be capable of winning prizes. Entrants must have permission to claim prizes from account holders.
Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").