- This Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their families of O2, any of its subsidiary companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- One entry per person and per mobile phone number. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple mobiles to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Prize Draw runs from 7th May 2013 to 21st June 2013. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for prizes that have been stolen, lost or damaged
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winners will be selected at random under independent supervision from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw date via text. Winners must confirm their prize within 48 hours of initial notification. If a winner is unable to be contacted after this time, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion under the same conditions as the original draw.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw or otherwise where circumstances make it unavoidable, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw with no further recompense and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw only and will not be retained after this time.
- In relation to the promotion, O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
Min. £10 top up to enter. UK, CI and IOM. 16+. Order SIM by 31/08/2012. Prize draw closes 14/09/2012. Winner must confirm their prize within 48 hours of initial notification. For full terms and conditions visit o2.co.uk.