O2 Pay and Go Skywalk Promo Panel Prize Draw
Sim Request Dates
Prize Draw Entry
1 June 2012 (Opening Date)
1 June 2012 (Entry Opening Date)
Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI & IOM only.
10 July 2012
There are 100 pairs of ‘Up at the O2’ tickets to be won. Each winner will receive 2 tickets for the ‘Up at the O2’ experience.
All entries will be consolidated and winners will be drawn from a single prize pool.
Prizes will be allocated to winners randomly under independent supervision.
Prizes will be sent via eTicket within 28 days of winners being confirmed.
1. This Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their families of O2, any of its subsidiary companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. One entry per person and per mobile phone number. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple mobiles to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
3. The Prize Draw runs from 1 June 2012 to 9 July 2012. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winners will be selected at random under independent supervision from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw date via telephone. Winners must confirm their prize within 48 hours of initial notification. If a winner is unable to be contacted after this time, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion under the same conditions as the original draw.
6. Prize consists of 2 tickets to the ‘Up at the O2’ experience – a 90-minute experience on a 190m long fabric walkway suspended above the roof of the O2 Arena (53m above ground level). Travel to / from the O2 Arena and local accommodation is not included.
7. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they and their guests comply with the minimum eligibility criteria for the experience. Winners and their guests must be aged 10 years or over, at least 1.2m tall, and be medically and physically fit, be suitably dressed (climb suits, shoes and safety harnesses will be provided), and must complete the pre-briefing session to the trainers’ satisfaction. O2 reserve the right to refuse admission to any winner and / or guest that does not fulfil these criteria. Accessible tours for those with disabilities (including wheelchair users) are being planned but can only be offered where available and at the discretion of O2.
8. Prizes will only be available for allocated dates / time slots (between 10am – 8pm; last climb 6:30pm). Dates offered are at the discretion of O2. Where a winner’s preferred date is not available (or becomes unavailable), a reserve date will be offered at the discretion of O2. It is the responsibility of the winners and their guests to meet their booked time slot.
9. Prize is a weather-dependent experience and O2 cannot be responsible for experiences that are postponed or cancelled in the event of inclement weather. Where possible, due notice will be given and an alternative date / time slot will be arranged at O2’s discretion, but O2 will not be responsible for any miscellaneous expenses incurred as a result.
10. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
12. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw or otherwise where circumstances make it unavoidable, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw with no further recompense and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
16. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw only and will not be retained after this time.
17. In relation to the promotion, O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).
Shortened TermsMin. £10 top up to enter. Open UK, CI and IOM. 16+. Order SIM by 30/06/2012. Prize draw closes 09/07/2012. Winner must confirm their prize within 48 hours of initial notification. For full terms and conditions visit o2.co.uk.