O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Double Data Offer from 12 November 2015 to 11 Feburary 2016 terms and conditions
O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband: Double Data on all top-ups between 12 November 2015 and 11 February 2016 terms and conditions
- O2 Mobile Broadband Pay As You Go Consumer Tariff Terms (the “Tariff Terms”) and O2 Pay&Go Mobile Broadband terms apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband customers will receive double their monthly data allowance at no extra charge (“Double Data”) on all top ups made between 12 November 2015 and 11 February 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotional Period at any time.
- Steady Surfers will receive Double Data automatically on top ups made during the Promotional Period.
- Light and Ultimate Surfers will receive Double Data on all tops ups made in accordance with the Tariff Terms during the Promotional Period.
- Double data will expire on the earlier of:
- the date the data is used; or
- for Steady Surfers, on the Steady Surfer expiration date, or, for Light and Ultimate Surfers, within 60 days of top up (“Expiry”).
Unused data allowances cannot be carried over past Expiry.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- Data allowances must be used within the stated expiry period. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months.
- No cash alternatives are available. Promotional allowances cannot be transferred.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.
- This promotion is subject to the laws of and will be governed by the courts of England and Wales.