- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), CI and IoM residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of O2, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Claimants must be active O2 mobile customers.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion is only open to all active O2 mobile customers.
- Only one code per O2 mobile phone number. No cash alternative.
- Customers can request a discount code by texting SWEETS to 61202 by 23:59 31 August 2013. Once validated as an O2 customer (using mobile phone number), customer will receive a bounce back SMS containing a promotional code and URL link to ambalafoods.com. Code is valid for use on any product until 23:59 14 September 2013. From time of text please allow 48 hours for verification and supply of code. Delivery costs will not be discounted.
- Delivery is not guaranteed for Eid. Ambala Foods Limited will communicate on ambalafoods.com the advised date customers must place orders by in order to guarantee delivery for Eid. August delivery dates will be specified on ambalafoods.com & will be affected over the period of Eid.
To be eligible customers must:
- a. Text SWEETS to 61202 from their O2 mobile by 23:59 31 August 2013.
- b. Customers will receive a bounce back SMS containing a discount code valid until 23:59 14 September 2013.
- c. Redeem code online at ambalafoods.com by 14 September 2013. When placing their order, customers will need to enter their discount code, provide a valid full name, email address and postal address (international addresses accepted).
Redeem code via calling the direct ordering line 0845 003 5655 by 14 September 2013. When placing their order customers will need to quote the promotional discount code as well as provide their details as above.
- a. Ambala Foods Limited receives order and fulfil customer requests.
- b. Customers receive order confirmation via email from Ambala Foods Limited after submission of payment.
- c. Customers receive a second confirmation email from Ambala Foods Limited once the order has gone into processing.
- d. Once despatched, customers will receive a third confirmation email from Ambala Foods Limited with details of the Parcel Force tracking number.
- To redeem the discount code, customers must have submitted their details (including discount code), selected their chosen product and completed payment by the closing date for claims (23:59 14 September 2013). Attempts to use the code after 23:59 14 September 2013 will not be accepted under any circumstances. Ambala Foods Limited terms and conditions apply (http://www.ambalafoods.com/info/Terms+%252526+Conds.html). Code can be reused for multiple transactions. If it becomes apparent that a customer has, or has attempted to, redeem fraudulently, that person's discount will be void.
- Customers will need access to the internet or a phone to redeem their code. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a customer to use their discount code.
- By using the Ambala Foods Limited service you agree to be bound by Ambala Foods Limited "Terms & Conditions" found at http://www.ambalafoods.com/info/Terms+%252526+Conds.html.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for the failure of third party Service/s and / or errors in their delivery.
- O2 is not responsible for the quality of the Ambala products.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed claims, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the reward.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; and / or declare void the notification of customers.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Customers' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. For the purpose of administering the reward, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding applications with service providers.
- In relation to the promotion, O2's decision is final in all promotional matters.
- Owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, postal strikes, terrorist attacks, website malfunction, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, economic crisis or network malfunction.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. O2 cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- O2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify any claims which O2 reasonably feels do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where any form of bad faith is suspected or where the spirit of the promotion has been compromised. All claims will be validated.
- Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at any stage to verify any entrant's details including, but not limited to name, age and address.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
Full O2 terms & conditions also apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.