My O2 Technology Gift Bundle Prize Draw terms and conditions
Prize Draw Dates:
Prize draw will take place between 12th January 2015 and 16th January 2015 on a date to be determined by O2.
Entrants must be O2 customers aged 18 or over who have accessed the My O2 App or web-service (the "Service") at least once during the month of December 2014 ("Eligible Entrants").
There is 1x technology gift bundles to be won. Contents are subject to change but will have a combined RRP of at least £5,000.
- This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and that the account of the phone is not suspected fraudulant. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Customers will be entered into the prize once they have accessed the Service at least once in the month of December (1st – 31st December). Regardless of the number of times the customer has accessed The Service the customer will only be entered into the prize draw once.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date for Eligible Entrants. Use of the Service after 31st December 2014 will not qualify you for entry into this Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner will be selected at random from all Eligible Entrants. The winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn randomly at O2's discretion from all other Eligible Entrants
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and general area of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Digital Self Service Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review a nd revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you are providing information to O2 and not to Facebook and you release of Facebook from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").