Microsoft Display Dock Promotion When Bought With Lumia 950 terms and conditions
This promotion to buy a MICROSOFT DISPLAY DOCK HD-500 (the “Display Dock”) for £49.99 instead of the RRP of £79.99 when bought with a Lumia 950 (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a Lumia 950 device (each a “Device”) you will be entitled to purchase the Display Dock for £49.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Display Dockin an O2 store or on O2.co.uk at the same time as you purchase your Device.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores and on O2.co.uk from 28 January 2016 to the 2 March 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Band.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced priceDisplay Dock for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Display Dock and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.