Microsoft Band Promotion When Bought With Lumia Handset terms and conditions
This promotion to buy a Microsoft Band (the “Band”) for £99.99 when bought with a Lumia 640, Lumia 735 or Lumia 930 (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a Lumia 640, Lumia 735 or Lumia 930 device (each a “Device”) you will be entitled to purchase the Band for £99.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Band in an O2 store or on O2.co.uk at the same time as you purchase your Device.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores and on O2.co.uk from 25th June 2015 to 29th July2015 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- A Bluetooth enabled smartphone running Windows 8.1, iOS 7.1 or Android 4.3-5.0 is required to use the Band.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Band.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Band for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Band and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.