O2 Microsoft 635 Refurb Back Cover Promotion
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.o2.co.uk/terms form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is O2 (UK) Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX (the “Promoter” or “O2”). Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 26 November 2015 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 2nd December 2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over.
- This Promotion is available only to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller).
- Employees or agents of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Participants who purchase a refurbished Microsoft 635 (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) from an O2 online, or from O2 call centres) will be entitled to receive a free cover case (the “Gift”).
- Purchases from, auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- A maximum of one Gift is available per qualifying Promotion Product purchased.
- The Gift will be posted with the phone and shall be sent to the postal address given during the order process.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged Claims (e.g. where online data is not received or is corrupted).
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or claims to the police.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Gift. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.