LG Toni & Guy Gift Card Promotion Terms and Conditions
How to Claim
- Participants must purchase an LG Optimus L3 handset online, in-store or via telesales directly from O2 (Telefónica UK Limited) on O2 Pay Monthly or Pay & Go – standard terms and conditions apply (including £10 minimum top-up on Pay & Go) from 00:01 on 27 September 2012 up to and including 23:59 on 28 November 2012 whilst stocks last.
- Participants must visit www.LGToniandGuy.co.uk and correctly complete an online form within 30 days of the date of purchase, and provide details including their name, address, IMEI number and proof of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the proof of purchase counts as day 1.
- Valid forms received will each be awarded a £30 Toni & Guy gift card. The rewards will be delivered to the successful participants within 30 days of receipt of the online form.
- In the event of any queries, please call the helpline on [0843 320 9156] Between 09.00 – 17.00 excluding bank holidays or email help@LGToniandGuy.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- The How to Claim instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into the LG Toni & Guy Promotion (the "Promotion"), participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promotion is promoted by LG Electronics U.K. Ltd (the "Promoter") and administrated by Opia Limited (the "Administrator").
- The Promotion commences at 00:01 on 27 September 2012 and ends for purchases at 23.59 on 28 November 2012 or whilst stocks last. The online form on www.LGToniandGuy.co.uk must be correctly completed within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, Administrator, O2 (Telefónica UK Limited) and Toni & Guy (Mascolo Limited), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the immediate family members of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to claim.
- All purchases must be made in the United Kingdom.
- Only one claim per household. Only one £30 Toni & Guy gift card will be issued per correctly completed online form. Claims sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants must supply evidence of proof of purchase. Failure to produce evidence of proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Promoter's claim and forfeiture of any right to an offer. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to claim.
- No responsibility will be accepted for claims not correctly completed or not received by the closing date specified. Claims will be disqualified if incomplete. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that sufficient details are provided for claims to be processed.
- Claims correctly completed and received will each be awarded a £30 Toni & Guy gift card. The gift card will be delivered to the successful participants within 30 days of receipt of the online form. All valid applications will be confirmed by email.
- The £30 Toni & Guy gift card is subject to its own terms and conditions which can be found at www.toniandguy.com/pages/article/108.
- If for any reason a participant does not take the reward or an element of the reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward or that element of the reward will be forfeited.
- The offer is subject to availability. If the reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with an offer to the equal value and/or specification. There are no cash alternatives in whole or part.
- Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- Once the rewards leave the Promoter's premises, the Promoter shall not be liable for the rewards being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the claimant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Participant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to participants or otherwise under the Promotion; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the reward. The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Promotion or failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- Where applicable, any data collected during the course of the Promotion will be processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure no data will be processed or stored outside the EEA or by third party organisations, except the Administrator for the administration of the Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: LG Electronics U.K. Ltd, 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX.
Administrator: Opia Limited, 03-03 Baltimore House, Abbots Hill, Baltic Business Quarter, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE8 3DF.