Kit Sound Mini Buddy Speaker Promotion terms and conditions
Kit Sound Mini Buddy Speaker – RRP: £9.99, Half Price WBW a Kit Sound Mini Buddy Speaker.
This promotion to buy a Kitsound Mini Buddy speaker (the “speaker”) for £4.99 when bought with a Kitsound Mini Buddy speaker RRP £9.99 (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of one of the following
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY OWL
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY PENGUIN
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY ALIEN
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY BEE
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY LADYBIRD
- SPEAKER KS MINI BUDDY MONKEY
(each a “Speaker”) you will be entitled to purchase the speaker for £4.99, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- You must purchase the Speaker in an O2 store, Online or Voice at the same time as you purchase your speaker.
- The Promotion will run in O2 store, Online or Voice only from 26th November 2015 – 23rd December 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price speaker for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Speaker and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.