Existing Customers Get More Data Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents who currently have either:
A. A standard Pay Monthly connection;
B. An O2 Refresh Connection including 24 Month Air-time Plan;
C. A Pay and Go Connection;
D. A Pay and Go Mobile Broadband Connection; or
E. A Pay Monthly Mobile Broadband Connection; (Together an Existing Connection”).
2. Where You have an Existing Connection then you will be eligible to take an additional Pay Monthly Mobile Broadband Connection (“Additional Connection”) and will receive 50% more data than the advertised standard Pay Monthly Mobile Broadband tariff (“Extra Data Offer”). On certain tariffs your will receive more than 50% extra data and you will be have been made aware of your actual data allowance when making the purchase.
3. This Extra Data Offer is only available when purchasing your Additional Connection through any O2 direct channel (online, voice and retail) (not available via any third party distributor).
4. Where you end or we terminate your Existing Connection then your entitlement to the Extra Data Offer will also terminate and the data allowance associated with your Additional Connection will revert to the standard data allowance advertised for your applicable tariff.
5. You will remain eligible for the Extra Data Offer until you Upgrade, cancel your Additional Connection or your end or we terminate your Existing Connection as per clause 4.
6. O2 reserves the right to end this offer on 7 days’ notice.
7. O2 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting updated terms on www.o2.co.uk.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.