Harman Kardon Aura Studio Speaker offer 2015 terms and conditions
This promotion to buy a Harman Kardon Aura Studio (the “Speaker”) for a reduced price when bought with a selected device (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18
Provided you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) complete a valid purchase of a HTC Aero,
S70+, S70, S60, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, HTC m9,HTC m8s, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 edge, Samsung S6 edge plus, Nokia Lumia 640, Sony Z5, Sony Z5 Compact, LG G4, Sony Z3+, Sony Z3, Sony Z3 Compact , Samsung A5, Samsung A3, Samsung Tab S2 8.4 & 9.7 , Samsung Tab S 8.4 & 10.5 , Samsung Tab A, Sony Z3 tablet compact, Sony Z2 tablet, Sony Z4 tablet, Huawei MediaPad T1 10, Google Nexus 9, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad air 2,
- (each a “Device”) you will be entitled to purchase the Speaker for £150 on all O2 Refresh tariffs subject to availability and while stocks last.
- O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- You must purchase the Speaker in an O2 store, from O2.co.uk, or through an O2 call centre at the same time as you purchase your Device.
- The Promotion will run in O2 stores, on o2.co.uk and O2’s call centres only from 29th October 2015 – 10th December 2015(the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- In the event of cancellation or return of your Device or contract under O2’s Change of Mind period, you must also return the Speaker.
- Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to substitute the reduced price Speaker for an alternative of equal or greater value. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes the Speaker and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.