Get bags of attitude with Nokia and get a free Jansport backpack
Qualifying and the Offer
- Receive a free Jansport Superbreak backpack, worth RRP £28.99 ("Gift") when you purchase a Nokia Lumia 800 or Nokia Lumia 610 handset in the UK from O2 on a Pay Monthly contract or a Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia Lumia 610 or Nokia Asha 302 on Pay As You Go between 30.08.12 and 26.09.12 ("Qualifying Purchase").
- You must be at least 18 years old and be a resident of the UK to take part in the offer. This offer excludes employees and their families of Nokia UK Limited ("Nokia") or Telefónica O2 UK Limited ("O2"), their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Gifts are available for this offer only while stocks last.
How to claim your Gift
Once you have made a Qualifying Purchase you will be given a leaflet with instructions on how to register to claim your gift:
- Go online to www.nokiabackpack.com
- Enter your IMEI number and complete all required data fields (your IMEI number can be found: on the side of the box your new Nokia handset came in; on your sales receipt; or by entering *#06# into your new handset).
- Enter your personal details.
- Select a Jansport bag from the options available.
- To reduce false claims your gift will be sent after the initial 7 day exchange period after purchase. Please allow up to 28 days for your gift to be received. Any exchanges to non-qualifying handsets will require the gift to be returned.
- All gifts must be redeemed by 31.10.12.
Offer limited to one (1) gift per Qualifying Purchase. The offer can only be claimed by the purchaser unless specifically otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter.
If you have questions about your claim or eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claimants agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion and may be required to be filmed by Nokia for marketing purposes at the promoter's absolute discretion.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of Nokia's control, Nokia reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value or to terminate this offer when gift supplies are no longer available.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the validity of a claim, the decision of Nokia will be final.
- Offer available while stocks last, bag colour ways available are subject to stock levels and may not match colours shown in promotional material.
- Nokia assumes no responsibility for hardware, programming or software malfunctions, internet connectivity problems or technical failures of any kind or for incorrect, misdirected or inaccurate input or capture of any claim or other data. Incomplete claims, and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will not be eligible to receive a gift.
- Nokia makes no representation as to the availability of the Lumia or Asha mobile phones required for Qualifying Purchase.
- This offer will be void where prohibited, taxed or restricted.
- This offer and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This offer is sponsored by: Nokia UK Ltd, Summit Avenue, Southwood, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NG