Free £100 House of Fraser Gift Card with HTC One (M8) terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents who purchase the HTC One (M8) on an O2 Pay Monthly or O2 Refresh contract via O2 direct sales channels (O2 Online, O2 stores or O2 telesales).
- You will get a leaflet when you receive your HTC One (M8). To claim your free £100 of House of Fraser Gift Card while stocks last follow the instructions on the leaflet. You will need to go to http://www.htc.com/uk/100voucher and submit all the details requested.
- The closing date for purchasing the phone is midnight on 9th April 2014. The closing date for claiming the Gift Card online is midnight on 1st May 2014.
- Only one free gift per person (subject to availability).
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- If you return your HTC One (M8) under our returns policy you will no longer be eligible to receive the Gift Card.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery from the date of claiming your Gift Card. There are 3,500 available. The first 3,500 valid applications completed will receive a Gift Card. No applications will be accepted after all Gift Cards have been redeemed. We will update this page when all items have been redeemed.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Additional terms and conditions will apply in relation to the House of Fraser Gift Card. Within 30 days of receipt of your Gift Card, please visit the promotional website to activate your Gift Card. Customers must then wait up to 7 days for Gift Cards to be activated. Your Gift Card will be activated with £100. Any persons taking advantage of this Promotion do so on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the House of Fraser Gift Card Terms and Conditions. These can be found at http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Terms+Conditions/giftCards_termsAndConditions,default,pg.html.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Telefónica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX