First Month Free Top Up for Data Plans for iPad
- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of O2, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and bank account required to participate.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion, and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion is only open to eligible new customers of O2 Tablet Micro Sim or Nano Sim (1GB or 2GB Data Plans), that have activated by completing payment for their first 30 days during the promotional period (26 December 2012 - 28 February 2013).
- Only one claim per O2 Tablet Micro Sim or Nano Sim activation.
- Reward is provided as a personal cheque to the value of the customer's first 30 day payment (£10.21 or £15.32).
To enter, customers must:
- Order an O2 Tablet Micro Sim or Nano Sim, activate by signing up to either the 1GB (£10.21) or 2GB (£15.32) Data Plan during the promotional period (26 December 2012 - 28 February 2013).
- Customers will receive an email explaining how to claim the reward.
- Claim online by 14 March 2013. Customers will be prompted to enter a unique code & provide a valid full name and address for the reward to be fulfilled.
- Rewards will only be fulfilled after the customer's unique code & claim details have been verified. Please retain unique code as this may be required for the verification process.
- Customers must have completed all steps above and submitted their details by the closing date for claims (14 March 2013). Attempts to claim after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances. If it becomes apparent that a customer has, or has attempted to, enter fraudulently, that person's claim will be disqualified and any reward awarded will be void.
- The name inputted on the promotional microsite at the time of claim will be the bearer of the payment cheque. The name is final and cannot be changed. O2 is not liable for names that are misspelt or that do not match those of the claimant's nominated bank account.
- All claimants will be verified after their claim. Providing that the customer is eligible, their reward will be fulfilled within 28 days. The cheque will be made payable to the name registered and posted to the address entered on the promotional microsite at the time of claiming.
- Claimants will need to ensure that they have a bank or building society account to pay their reward into. Claimants are responsible for any bank charges relating to their reward. It is the responsibility of the claimant to cash their cheque before it expires. No replacement cheques will be issued. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a claimant to take up the specified reward.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed claims, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the reward.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; and / or declare void the notification of claimants.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Claimants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. For the purpose of administering the reward, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding applications with service providers.
- In relation to the promotion, O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, postal strikes, terrorist attacks, website malfunction, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, economic crisis or network malfunction.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of O2's control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. O2 cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- O2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify any claims which O2 reasonably feels do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where any form of bad faith is suspected or where the spirit of the promotion has been compromised. All claims will be validated.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
Full O2 Tablet Micro Sim & Nano Sim terms and conditions also apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
Abridged Terms and Conditions
First payment of £10.21 or £15.32 reimbursed by cheque. Excludes £2.04 daily data plan. UK over 16s only. Offer ends 28.02.13. Claim by 14.03.13. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.