Charge to Mobile Google Play Promotion terms and conditions.
App give away - terms
- This promotion is open to O2 customers who are UK residents 18 years+ only.
- This promotion enables eligible participants to purchase one of 25 specified Google Play apps, and incur a zero charge or an instant refund, through the payment aggregator Net Mobile. To participate in this promotion participants should, before midnight on the 12 May 2015, purchase one of the 25 promoted Google Play apps using the ‘Charge to Mobile’ billing option in the Google Play mobile app store. Subject to availability. From April 28th, The 25 promoted apps eligible for this promotion will be listed on https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001557_premiumgamesale?utm_source=emea_co&utm_medium=dcb&utm_content=Apr2715&utm_campaign=O2games&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-emea-uk-mo-co-dcb-ap-O2games-Apr2715-1 and must be purchased in the mobile Google Play app store.
- The closing date for participation in this promotion is midnight on 12th May 2015.
- Only one Google Play app may be purchased for a zero charge, per person (subject to availability).
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date or after all Google Play apps have been redeemed.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their email receipt from Google Play as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for analternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX