Charge To Mobile Google Play App Promotion and Prize Draw terms and conditions archived (to 18 July 2014)
Charge To Mobile Google Play App Promotion
- This promotion is open to O2 customers who are UK residents 18 years+ only.
- This promotion enables eligible participants to purchase one of 19 specified Google Play apps, and to then claim the value of the same back from the Promoter. To participate in this promotion participants should, before midnight on the 18 July 2014, purchase one of the 19 promoted Google Play apps using the 'Charge to Mobile' billing option in the Google Play mobile app store. The cost will be taken out of your O2 mobile phone credit or off your O2 bill in the first instance, then the purchase amount will be credited back within one 1 hour in the same way. Subject to availability. The 19 promoted apps eligible for this promotion are listed on http://chargetomobile.o2.co.uk/free and must be purchased in the mobile Google Play app store.
- The closing date for participation in this promotion is midnight on 18th July 2014.
- Only one Google Play app may be purchased and then claimed back, per person (subject to availability). There are £25,000 worth of Google Play apps available for this Promotion. Valid redemption claims up until the £25,000 maximum has been reached will receive reimbursement for the promotional Google Play app purchased. Once redemption of valid applications has reached £25,000 there shall be no further payments by the Promoter.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Please allow up to 1 hour from payment using Charge to Mobile to receive the purchase price credited back to your phone bill or phone credit. No applications will be accepted after the closing date or after all Google Play apps have been redeemed.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their email receipt from Google Play as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX