Buy a Grade A Refurbished Phone with a £10 Top Up Voucher Included Offer terms and conditions
PAYG Refurbished Handsets with £10 E Top Up Card Promotion terms and conditions
This promotion to get an E Top Up card pre-loaded with £10 PAYG credit included with selected re-furbished handsets (the “ Promotion”) is being promoted by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX (" O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to new and existing customers who purchase a selected re-furbished handset that includes a pre-loaded E Top Up card. Applicable handsets will be clearly advertised as such.
- The Promotion will run between 14th January 2016 – 31st March 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). O2 reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at any time.
- The credit can be applied to any O2 PAYG mobile phone number, but it will only be applied to the O2 PAYG mobile phone number that is registered with the E Top Up card during the E Top Up card registration and activation process.
- The £10 credit will expire from the E Top Up card on 30/7/2016. Any card that is not registered to an O2 PAYG mobile phone number before that date will no longer receive the £10 PAYG credit.
- This is only available for selected refurbished handsets that can only be purchased through the O2 website or telesales (voice) channel. This is not available in O2 retail stores.
- Pay As You Go service terms apply. See o2.co.uk/terms.
- O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- Any O2 decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion only includes an E Top Up card with £10 PAYG credit and there will be no cash or other alternatives.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid