Armed forces promotion
- The O2 Armed Forces offer is available to Armed Forces employees and up to 5 of their friends and family. Employees must have an Armed Forces ID, be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK in order to participate in the promotion.
- The promotion ends on 31/12/2012.
- Employees can sign up to the scheme and receive their discount by:
- a) Visiting an O2 retail store
- b) Calling our UK call centers on 0800 5884212 (New Customers) or 0800 0321402 (Upgrading O2 Customers)
- Employees will need to quote their Armed Forces 6 or 8 digit Service Number in-store or over the phone to sign up to the offer. This number can be found on every official Armed Forces ID card.
- This 6 or 8 digit Service Number can be shared with up to 5 friends and family. Friends and family can redeem the offer in store or over the phone. They will need to quote the 6 or 8 Digit Service number to redeem the offer.
- The offer consists of the following:
- £75 airtime credit on handset tariffs above £20 per month
- £50 credit on handset tariffs less than £20 per month
- £25 credit on 12 month Simplicity tariffs
- £10 credit on one month Simplicity tariffs
- Credit will be applied to the customer's bill between day 60-90 of their billing cycle.
- Participants will also be entitled to:
- 50% off O2 Pay & Go dongles
- O2 Home Broadband from £8.50 per month
- 15% off O2 Travel Insurance
- O2 Priority ticketing
- Employees, and their friends and family will continue to benefit from the offer until their personal contract(s) are due for renewal
- Benefits of the offer cannot be transferred and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- Any tax liability as a result of participation in this offer is the participants own.
- O2 reserves the right to cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
- O2 reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and/or benefits at any time.
- Standard terms and conditions for O2 services apply.
- Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX.
The O2 Armed Forces offer is available to Armed Forces employees and up to 5 of their friends and family. Employees must have an Armed Forces ID, be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK in order to participate in the promotion. The promotion ends on 31/12/2012. Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX.Terms apply. See o2.co.uk