50% Extra terms and conditions
Please note: this promotion is no longer available to new customers.
- Offer only available to new and upgrading customers who select a 50% extra 18 month minimum term contract calling plan subject to the terms below. O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice. Participating customers will receive 30 days' notice via text message before promotional minutes and messages are withdrawn.
- All O2 Online and O2 Best for Business customers (new and upgrading) are ineligible to take-up this offer.
- Existing customers must upgrade and change to an eligible calling plan to take up this offer. In these circumstances any unused inclusive allowance will be lost.
- "Pay Up Front" and "Pay Up Front for Life" customers must transfer to an eligible plan to take up the offer. Please note, on transfer, any outstanding pre-paid line rental will be lost, and customers will unable to return to a Pay Up Front offer.
- Eligible calling plans include; O2 25 - 50% Extra, O2 50 - 50% Extra , O2 100 - 50% Extra, O2 200 - 50% Extra, O2 250 - 50% Extra, O2 400 - 50% Extra, O2 600 - 50% Extra, O2 Leisure Time Plus - 50% Extra and O2 Leisure Time All - 50% Extra.
- Eligible calling plans are only available in O2 Stores, O2 Customer Services and O2 Telesales.
- Eligible customers will automatically receive 50% extra minutes and messages for as long as they remain connected to an 18 month 50% extra calling plan. Customers who switch to an ineligible plan or who fail to comply with any of the terms of this promotion will lose the 50% extra benefit.
- Customers agreeing a 50% Extra 18 month contract are ineligible to receive the Double O2 promotion.
- Connection to pay monthly is subject to status and credit check. New customers are not permitted to change to a lower subscription calling plan in their first 6 months.
- 50% Extra promotional allowances must be used within the month. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months.
- Promotional minutes will be decremented before standard inclusive minutes. Promotional messages will be decremented before any Bolt On Messages and then standard inclusive calling plan messages.
- Customers who disconnect and reconnect (for whatever reason) are not eligible for this offer.
- No cash alternatives are available. Promotional allowances cannot be transferred.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.