4G Phone Promise for iPhone 5 customers
4G Phone Promise (the "Offer") is available to you if you purchased an iPhone 5 on an O2 Pay Monthly consumer contract and you are still within the minimum term of your contract (an "Eligible Customer").
- If you are an Eligible Customer, and you accept all of the terms and conditions of the Offer listed here, we will allow you to end your existing Pay Monthly contract early and upgrade.
- Before you can end your existing contract under this Offer you must:
- a. Have paid a one-off, non-refundable, charge. The charge is your normal monthly subscription charge multiplied by each complete month remaining of your minimum term less 10% and then less the VAT (where applicable) on that remaining figure (the "4G Phone Promise e Fee");
- b. Sign up for a new 12, 18 or 24 month minimum term Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement with a phone on a tariff with a monthly subscription charge (including any data Bolt Ons) that is equivalent to or more than your existing contract on our current relevant tariff terms at the time you sign up for the Offer. The Offer is not available if you want to sign up to a simplicity or sim only tariff
- c. Understand that, in respect of our your new Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, you'll be waiving the "change of mind" period, and any Distance Selling Regulation rights granted by law will end as soon as you start to use your new service after the upgrade.
- The Offer is available in O2 shops and Customer Service or by invitation.
- The 4G Phone Promise Fee must be paid by credit or debit card. If you are not an Eligible Customer then you will not be able to take the Offer and will need to follow the normal processes if you wish to end your contract during your minimum term.
- If you take up the Offer, any unused call/text allowances will be lost. You won't be able to move back to your old tariff after you've upgraded.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any early upgrade eligibility you may have as part of any other promotion.
- O2 may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time. Please check o2.co.uk for up-to-date information.
You can get money for your old phone by trading it in with O2 Recycle.