4G Launch in Northern Ireland £50 Credit Offer terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to Northern Ireland residents. It is only available via O2 stores in Northern Ireland. This offer is available to new customers and upgrading customers.
- To qualify for your £50 bill credit visit an O2 store in Northern Ireland and sign up to an O2 Refresh 4G tariff with a 4G handset. The tariff must include 500MB a month of data or more.
- The closing date for this offer is Sunday 21st September.
- This offer is not available with a purchase of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
- Only one credit per mobile contract (subject to availability).
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- For new customers, £50 will be credited to your first bill. For upgrading customers £50 will be credited to your next bill after upgrade.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- If the customer terminates the agreement under our change of mind policy they will no longer be eligible for the bill credit.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX