- For the purpose of these terms and conditions "We", "Us" and "Our" means Telefónica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX "Telefónica UK". "You", or "Your" refers to You, the customer and user of the application (the "Matchday App or the App").
- You will need to have access to an iPhone with iOS 4.0 or later and access or a subscription to data services, in order to access and use the App. These terms do not cover the provision of basic equipment or services necessary to obtain access to the internet or to connect to the App.
- By signing up for the App, you are agreeing to immediate provision of those services to you by Us.
You are hereby warned that the App uses the data connection of your mobile phone. If you do not have a proper mobile data plan, you can be charged for all data use by your mobile phone carrier. While many mobile phones automatically disable data usage when roaming (using your mobile phone outside your country or covered area of your carrier), if the data connection is active and you use the App while roaming, it can and will result in even higher charges, often regardless of regular unlimited mobile data plans. Telefónica UK is in no way responsible or liable, for any or all charges you receive from your mobile phone carrier, by using the App. We recommend that when using the App, particularly for the first time, you do so using a Wi-Fi internet connection as opposed to your mobile network data connection so as to ensure you avoid mobile network data charges.
You are hereby warned that the App is intended for use with your own mobile phone carrier in which you subscribed to the service. The App makes no warranty regarding correct operation whilst your device is connected to other carriers.
We are not obliged to monitor, detect or report any unauthorised use of the App and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all user charges that are incurred on your Telefónica UK account as a result of any such unauthorised use.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the App or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the service without notice to users. O2 may modify or withdraw The App or elements of it at any time. If we change these terms to Your significant disadvantage we will notify You.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the App will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms and conditions which will be posted on www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions.
- Any use of the service by You is on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. You agree and accept that The App is not a fault-free service and is for Your own personal use and shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any use of The App is entirely at Your own risk and in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of the App.
- App offers are subject to availability and may only be available while stocks last. We'll not be responsible if The App offer is incomplete, lost or not received.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the service. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of O2 and We accept no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites.
- Certain components of the App are supplied to Us by third parties and We cannot be held responsible for and do not accept any liability, either express or implied as to such components, including but not limited to their accuracy, relevance or quality.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party products and services or what You access through The App. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from such third parties. Any dealings between You and any other third party advertisers or merchants (including without limitation Telefónica UK) found on or via The App, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- The App, its features and material and content within The App may also be protected by intellectual property rights and other rights belonging to O2, Telefónica UK, its licensors or to third parties. No licence is granted to You in respect of any such rights, except to the extent required for Your personal use of The App in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the features, materials or content of The App. Without limiting the foregoing, O2 and any other O2 product or service name are trademarks of O2 and You shall not be entitled to reproduce such marks without our prior written consent, and Telefónica UK, Telefónica UK+ and any other Telefónica UK product or service name are trademarks of Telefónica UK and You shall not be entitled to reproduce such marks without Telefónica UK's prior written consent.
- You acknowledge that Telefónica UK-supplied content, services, products and offers are provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis, and are not fault free. You agree that any use of Telefónica UK-supplied content, services, products and offers are entirely at Your own risk and in no event shall Telefónica UK be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of Telefónica UK-supplied content, services, products and offers.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and You and We submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter is: Telefónica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX.