O2 International Favourites Bolt On terms and conditions
- Available to O2's Pay Monthly, Pay & Go and Business customers.
- The Bolt On is in addition to your airtime contract and general tariff terms. Our general Pay Monthly, Business or Pay & Go Bolt On terms apply. See o2.co.uk/terms
- The Bolt On enables you to make voice calls to a limited number of international landlines and/or mobiles in specified countries outside the UK for a fixed monthly fee on the following terms:
- In exchange for a monthly subscription (the value of which will depend on which Bolt On package you select) you will be given a specific number of voice minutes for calls to specific pre-nominated standard international landline numbers (or, if your package includes them, standard mobile numbers) in any of the Outbound Countries, each month (the "Calls"). For some of the Outbound Countries, the definition of standard international landline numbers will include standard mobile numbers. For instance, in Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the USA you may be able to select a standard mobile number as one of your pre-nominated landline numbers and your calls to that number will be taken out of your landline Call allowance.
- You may make the Calls from your Pay Monthly, Business or Pay & Go sim to any of your nominated numbers. The following call types and number ranges are excluded from being part of the Calls: texts, picture messages, calls made whilst abroad, calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers, calls to business switchboards, conference calls, calls to numbers for onward routing or revenue sharing purposes, calls to Inmarsat, calls using or to satellite phones (i.e. Thuraya), mobile traffic calls, machine to machine calls or calls to countries not included in the Bolt On.
- Outgoing Calls must be for your private, personal and legitimate business purposes, if we reasonably believe that you are abusing this service then we reserve the right to disconnect you from the Bolt On, having attempted to contact you first. We expect you to use less than 3,000 minutes of calls to landline numbers and if applicable, 200 minutes of calls to mobile numbers in any month and if you use more than this amount of minutes then the service may become unavailable to you for the remainder of that month. We call it a fair usage limit so that we can keep offering the Bolt On at such a great price. We will contact you if you are approaching your monthly limit. All calls made will be rounded to the next whole minute.
- Each of your Calls can only be for a continuous period of up to 60 minutes. If your Call lasts for 60 minutes it will automatically end and you will need to call the number again. There is no limit to the number of Calls you can make within the Bolt On each month, just the total duration of them in any monthly period.
- As part of the Bolt On you will also be allocated an international number in one designated local dialling code area of a country from the list of Inbound Countries that people can call and which will connect to your mobile (called a "Call Me" number). The call will be charged at the normal rate their service provider charges for a call to that local area code from phone they use. Calls from their mobile to your new Call Me number may cost more than calls from a landline, they should check with their provider. Incoming calls on this number will not cost you anything. Allocation of an inbound number is subject to availability and for the avoidance of doubt, any number allocated to you will remain the property of O2 or the relevant regulatory body in the country where you choose to have your Call Me number.
- Incoming Calls must be for your private, personal and legitimate business purposes, if we reasonably believe that you are abusing this service then we reserve the right to disconnect you from the Bolt On, having attempted to contact you first. We expect you to receive less than our monthly allowance amount of 3,000 minutes of inbound calls in any month and if you receive more than this amount of minutes in calls then the service may become unavailable to you for the remainder of that month. We will contact you if you are approaching your monthly limit. All calls made will be rounded to the next whole minute.
The Outbound Countries are:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei , Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Venezuela
The Inbound Countries are:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, United States.
Check the website for more information on the regions which are available for Call Me numbers in these countries.
- You can buy or change your Bolt On on the website: o2.co.uk/if (the "Website"), by text message, by calling 2202 (if you're on Pay & Go), or by calling Customer Services.
- You can activate and set up payment for the Bolt On service on the Website. Once you have registered and given us your account details you will receive a text or texts to confirm that your registration has been accepted and that the Bolt On is now active.
- Changes to your specified outgoing numbers can only be made once per number per month. You can add numbers (up to your package's limit) at any time. You can only change your Call Me Number once every six (6) months.
- For Pay & Go customers your renewal date is the date each month on which you must have topped up with at least the amount of your Bolt On package subscription cost in order to receive your next month's Bolt On. We will send you a text before your renewal date to remind you to top up in time. If you have not topped up by your renewal date then the Bolt On will not be renewed or available until you next top up with more than the cost of your Bolt On's subscription (within 45 days of your renewal date).When you top up more than that amount we will automatically debit your Bolt on subscription cost from your balance and your renewal date will change to the date of this latest top up. If you do not renew your subscription within 45 days of your renewal date then your Bolt On will lapse and any inbound or outbound numbers you have set up will be deleted. You may be able to reregister for the Bolt On, but you will have to reregister your outbound destination numbers and you will be allocated a new Call Me number (if one is available).
- For Pay Monthly and Business customers, you will be charged for your Bolt On subscription fee in your monthly bill.
- You may opt out of your Bolt On at any time by texting the word "STOP" to 80281, on the Website, by calling 2202 (if you're on Pay & Go), or by calling Customer Services . If you are a Pay&Go customer, the Bolt On has a one month minimum term so if you cancel the service your access to the Bolt On service will not end until your next renewal date. No refunds will be given for payments/deductions already made, but you will be able to continue to use the service until your next renewal date. If you are a Pay Monthly or Business customer, if you cancel the service your access to the Bolt On service will end within 24 hours, and you will receive a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the monthly subscription already paid. This refund will be paid to you in the form of a credit to your bill on your monthly bill following cancellation of the service.
- Any unused minutes will not roll over from one month to the next.
- For the time that you are subscribed to the Bolt On, you will get discounted international calling rates for directly dialled calls. If you're on Pay & Go and direct dial any numbers not included in your favourites they will be charged at the International Caller Bolt On rates (see o2.co.uk for details). If you're on Pay Monthly or you're a Business customer and you direct dial any numbers not included in your favourites they will be charged at the ITS rates (see o2.co.uk for details).
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of this offer upon reasonable notice. If we amend or withdraw the Bolt On to your disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.