O2 Travel Pay Monthly terms
- O2 Travel is available to Consumer Pay Monthly customers, but can't be used with mobile broadband price plans.
- In order to benefit you must be registered for O2 Travel.
- If you opt in, O2 Travel may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account. If you choose to opt out of O2 Travel, you will be charged our standard roaming rates. For details of these rates, please visit o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is available in selected destinations and may be subject to change from time to time. Details of these are available at o2.co.uk/international.
- O2 Travel is for your personal non-commercial use. If you're using it, in our reasonable opinion, for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we'll charge you or restrict your use.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using O2 Travel.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- We may remove or discontinue O2 Travel at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of O2 Travel, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- For more details on O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.
O2 Travel Voice Service
- A standard 50p connection charge applies to all calls made and received by you.
- In addition to this charge, calls that you make will use the minutes in your monthly allowance on your tariff.If you have used up your monthly allowance, you will be charged 35p per minute for calls that you make.
- Your allowance will not be affected by calls that you receive. For each call made or received that lasts more than 60 minutes, you will be charged 35p per minute from the 60th minute onwards. This is charged in per second increments.
- All charges include VAT, where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- O2 Travel applies to voice calls made back to the UK and voice calls within selected destinations and excludes calls to countries outside of the selected destinations and premium rate numbers. For details of the destinations that are part of O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.
- Occasionally, O2may not receive details of your usage whilst abroad until several weeks after such usage occurs. Due to this possible delay, your eligibility for inclusive minutes is determined when your usage details are processed, and not when the usage actually occurs.
O2 Travel Data Service
- A daily charge of £1.99 will be applied automatically on the days that you use data in the selected destinations and you'll receive a daily data allowance of 25MB for use in these destinations.
- Regardless of the country you're in your daily data allowance can be used from 00.00 to 23.59 UK time. Whilst you're travelling you'll need to check the time in the UK to understand what allowance you have and when it expires.
- Data notifications will be sent to you to if you exceed the daily allowance. If you repeatedly exceed the daily allowance, you'll be charged our standard roaming rates.
- O2 Travel provides you with a daily allocation of data to use in the country you're in. If you travel to another country in the selected destinations in the same UK day you'll continue to use the same allocation of daily data allowance up to the maximum daily data allowance for the country you're in.
- Any unused daily data allowance will not carry over to the following day.