Insurance Offer with 5GB or 8GB Lease Tariffs for Business Customers terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- To claim your discounted insurance purchase iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus on any iPhone 6 5GB or 8GB lease tariff. Subject to availability. Depending on the sales channel you buy the phone through (either on the phone, online, or in one of our stores) there are different ways to sign up to the insurance.
- To sign up in store or over the phone just ask for the insurance (either the £6 insurance with no cost under this offer for 12 months or the £12.50 insurance with a cost of £6.50 a month under this offer for 12 months) and the sales advisor will add this to your package.
- To sign up online you need to select the £6 insurance and this will be added for 12 months at no cost or select the £12.50 insurance and this will be £6.50 for the first 12 months.
- The insurance will be applied as a £6 saving on your bill for the first 12 months. We will contact you approximately 6 weeks before the end of the initial 12 month period to remind you it is coming to an end and to tell you how to cancel. If you do not cancel you will automatically be charged the standard price after the 12 month comes to an end.
- This offer covers either the cost of accidental damage Insurance cover (standard price = £6 per month) or part of the cost of O2 Mobile Insurance (which covers accidental damage, loss and attended theft) (standard price = £12.50 per month), depending on which one you choose. If you choose the £12.50 O2 Mobile Insurance product, a saving of £6 will be applied but you will need to pay the difference of £6.50.
- You must claim this offer within 28 days of purchasing your mobile phone.
- We reserve the right to end this offer in future. If we end it we will update these terms and conditions to show when it ends.
- If your mobile contract is cancelled for any reason you will no longer be eligible to receive the insurance offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the discounted insurance for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX