Home Broadband Price Reduction terms and conditions
These promotional terms and conditions relating to the O2 Price Reduction ("Promotional Terms") set out the basis on which Telefónica UK Limited (Company no. 1743099) of 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX ("O2, we, us, our") will provide goods and services to the customer with whom we make this agreement or a person who we reasonably believe is acting with the customer's authority ("You, your").
The Promotional Terms are in addition to the Terms for the Services, and terms which are not defined in the Promotional Terms will have the meaning set out in the Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the Promotional Terms and the Terms, the Promotional Terms will prevail.
1.1 New and eligible customers who sign up and accept the Services from 1 January 2008 to 30th April 2008 ("Promotional Period") will be charged the following prices for their selected O2 Broadband package:
- Standard £12.50 per month
- Premium £15 per month
- Ultimate £20 per month
- 1.2 Existing customers who have signed up to the Services prior to 1 January 2008 will be migrated by O2 from the previous price to the promotional price appropriate to their package. The migration will take place from 1 February 2008.
- 1.3 The Promotion is not available to customers who connect with the Services, disconnect the Services, and wish to reconnect the Services within the Promotional Period. We reserve the right to withhold the promotion from any customer for any reason.
- 1.4 These charges are in addition to any other charges payable by the customer to O2 for the Services, or any other service which O2 provide to the customer.
- 1.5 We reserve the right to change the Promotional Terms, including the end date of the Promotional Period, at any time, by notifying you on our website we have posted the changes on our website.