Shared Data Promotional Tariffs Terms & Conditions
These terms are for the following shared data tariffs:
- 1. Shared UK business data 3GB
- 2. Shared UK business data 6GB
- 3. Shared UK business data 9GB
- 4. Shared UK data additional user
- Data usage is measured in megabytes (Mb). 1Mb = 1024 Kilobytes (Kb), 1024 Mb = 1 Gigabyte (Gb).
- Shared data is only available when added to selected existing shared voice Business tariffs and is subject to availability. They are not available on or compatible with all tariffs or billing platforms, ask for details.
- Shared data must be used in accordance with the "Web Bolt On, Smartphone Bolt On, iPhone Bolt On and BlackBerry for Business Bolt On Terms" that form part of your the Business Tariff.
- Any shared data allowance is to the "first" mobile number on your account and can be shared with any nominated additional mobile numbers on your account. If you have shared data then you will not retain any individual data allowance that may previously have been applied for that mobile number.
- Any unused data will not roll over at the end of the month.
- Data usage outside the shared data bundle allowance is charged at £0.17p per MB.
- Data usage outside the shared data bundle is rounded to the nearest kilobyte on a daily basis and charges are rounded up to the nearest 1p.
- You will be billed for the amount of data that travels over the data network. Please note that your bill may include charges for re-sent data packets and packets added to control the flow of data over the network.
- A Minimum Period of 24 months applies when added to a shared voice Business tariff at the point of connection. The Minimum Period is 3 months, if added to a voice tariff at initial purchase date.
- The shared data tariff data allowance does not incorporate data roaming rates which will be charged at the usual data roaming rates.
- These tariffs are only available until 31st October 2011.