5. Consumer Pay Monthly Bolt Ons Terms
Bolt On Availability:
Note: Call and Text Bolt Ons cannot be added to any promotional tariff unless otherwise stated.
The following Bolt Ons are only available for purchase on 2009 Pay Monthly tariffs. For clarity, they are not available on 2010 tariffs.
7. Included Wi-Fi and Web Bolt Ons for iPhone Customers only
The Wi-Fi and Web Bolt On is included at no extra cost for customers connecting or upgrading to any iPhone tariff until further notice. O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time on reasonable notice. Participating customers will receive 30 days notice via text message if changes are made to their disadvantage. Excessive usage policy applies see Data Bolt Ons terms below.
Selected devices may be available from O2 with an inclusive Data and Wi-Fi Bolt On. Please note that not all devices can facilitate use by you of the Wi-Fi element of this Bolt On (for reasons including device incompatibility or restrictions upon O2), which may prevent the Wi-Fi service from being available to you.
10. 500 Messages Bolt On Terms
Bolt On messages can be used for:
- texts sent in the UK to UK mobiles,
- texts sent from abroad (including Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Mann),
- picture or video messages sent from the UK and abroad (subject to having a compatible handset).
Sending one UK text uses one message. Sending one text message from abroad uses four messages. Sending one picture or video message from the UK or abroad uses four messages.