Pay Monthly Tariff terms and conditions
Pay Monthly Tariff Terms (if you were on a Pay Monthly tariff 4 December 2013 - 7 May 2014)
These are the Pay Monthly Tariff Terms. They are part of the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement. They are split into the following sections:
- Inclusive Minutes and Call Charges
- Inclusive Messages and Message Charges
- Data Charges and
- Pay Monthly Bolt Ons
- Early upgrades
6. Early upgrades
- Unless we tell you otherwise, if you joined us or upgraded on a Pay Monthly tariff with a phone, you may be able to upgrade your phone earlier than the end of your existing minimum term contract, provided you upgrade to the same or higher priced tariff (minutes / texts and not including the cost of data) that you joined us on. If you want an upgrade, you'll have to sign up to a new minimum term contract which will be subject to our most up-to-date terms and conditions.
- Your eligibility to have an early upgrade is at our discretion for a limited time only and may depend on what tariff you're on. If you upgrade early, you'll lose any discounts or special offers applied to your Pay Monthly tariff.
- You won't be able to upgrade early if you are on a simplicity contract.
- We can change the rules on early upgrades at any time and at our sole discretion. Changes will be posted here on our website or communicated to you by Customer Services.
- If you are in breach of your terms of service, you do not have good payment history with us, your mobile phone account is terminated or barred either by you or by us, or if you are in arrears in respect of any O2 bill, we reserve the right to automatically terminate or reject your early upgrade. On the date of termination, all benefits and privileges you have will immediately cease.
- You can't transfer, sell or buy your early upgrade, it's personal to you. There are no cash or credit alternatives to an early upgrade.
Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX Registered in England and Wales No.1743099. Registered Office as above. © Telefónica UK Limited