Pay As You Go O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On Terms & Conditions
Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On (no longer available to opt in to)
The O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On allows you up to 1GB per month use of O2 UK's mobile data networks, , for personal internet use and email. All usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. If you exceed the Bolt On's monthly allowance or breach these terms, we reserve the right to:
- a. impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed;
- b. remove the Bolt On from your account;
- c. impose further charges; and/or
- d. disconnect your sim card at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
All data usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. Regardless of the amount of data you use, you must not use your sim:
- e. in, or connected to, any device other than the one which it was supplied with or intended by us for use with (for example a mobile phone sim only tariff sim is intended for use in a mobile phone not a modem. This includes putting your sim into a modem, modem usage or internet tethering on your device unless stated); or
- f. in such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers.
We reserve the right to use appropriate traffic shaping or throttling measures to protect our network from types of data usage which we think might impact on levels of service for customers at specific times of day and/or in specific locations.
- To OPT IN to the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WWW" to 21300 or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
- One month minimum term applies. To OPT OUT send a free text message containing the keyword "WWWOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
- Benefits of your O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On apply to use in the UK only.
- O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt Ons apply to 2G, 3G and 4G data but not Circuit Switched WAP. You must have a compatible handset and your SIM must be data enabled in order to use the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On.
- You must have a compatible and accredited handset in order to use Wi-Fi.
- If we are unable to deduct the monthly payment for the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On from your calltime balance, you won't receive your Bolt On monthly allowance. We will deduct the Bolt On monthly charge from your calltime balance within 15 minutes from your next top up and will then reinstate your Bolt On. This will be your new renewal date. Please note the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On cannot be used in conjunction with the WAP 500, Browse & Download, O2 Web, O2 Active Browsing or Monthly Data Bolt Ons. If you opt into the O2 Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On we will automatically opt you out these incompatible Bolt Ons and the change will take effect at your next renewal date.
- General Bolt On Terms & Conditions apply. See www.o2.co.uk/terms for details.