Pay & Go Talkalot Terms & Conditions
Applies to new & existing Pay & Go customers who connect or transfer to either the Text Anytime, Your Country, Favourite Place, O2 Unlimited or Talkalotmore free allowance tariffs from 18th April 2008.
- New Pay & Go Talkalot charges are based over a 24-hour cycle from midnight to midnight. At 00:00 every day your charge for UK calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02 or 03) and calls to other O2 mobiles (excluding video calls) will revert to 25p for the first three minutes again. Calls initiated before 00:00 which continue beyond this time are charged at the previous day's rate.
- Calls made in the UK to 0500, 0505, 055, 056, 080 and 082 numbers are charged at 15p/min at all times. 07744, 07755, 0844, 0845 & 0870 numbers are charged at 25p/min at all times. 0871 numbers are charged at 35p/min at all times.
- Depending on your chosen SIM pack, following your first top up, you will automatically be activated to receive either the O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place free monthly allowances (subject to meeting minimum top up requirements and terms stated below). Eligible customers may switch to different free monthly allowances subject to terms stated below. Only one free monthly allowance may be received each month.
- The day on which you first receive your free monthly allowance will be your 'anniversary date' each month. The anniversary date is the date by which you must have topped up by to receive your free O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place monthly allowances. You will receive a text message reminder 48 hours before your anniversary date to notify you if you need to top-up.
- If you fail to top up in the month before your anniversary date, you will not receive any free monthly allowances. If this happens and you subsequently top up, your free monthly allowances will start again and your anniversary date will be adjusted to the date of the month of your subsequent top-up.
- Additional top-up awarded through the 10% Extra Top-Up offer will be included in your monthly top-up calculation. O2 Rewards payments do not contribute towards your monthly top-up calculation.
- Free monthly allowances of O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place are limited to the levels outlined in your chosen tariff and are valid for up to one month from your anniversary date.
- Unused free monthly allowances for O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place cannot be carried forward from one month to the next.
- Free monthly allowances for O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place apply to use in the UK only.
- Customers can switch to either the O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place free monthly allowance once every 30 days. However, new free monthly allowances will only start from the next anniversary date and only one free monthly allowance will apply at any time.
- The ability to send picture messages and text messages or to use i-mode services requires a compatible handset.
- You must have a minimum balance of 17 pence in order to initiate a GPRS WAP or i-mode session in the UK.
- Calls to Customer Service on 0844 809 0222 or short code 4445 are charged at 25p per call from your O2 mobile. Hours of opening 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of the New Pay & Go Talkalot Tariff, O2 Unlimited, Text Anytime, Talkalotmore, Your Country or Favourite Place free monthly allowances. If we amend any of these to your disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.
- Standard O2 Pay & Go airtime terms and conditions also apply.