Pay & Go O2 Unlimited Terms and Conditions
Please note, this tariff will no longer be available to new customers or existing customers wishing to switch to the tariff from 16th October 2014 onwards. If you are not already on this tariff by this date you will not be able to switch to it.
- O2 Unlimited, also known as International Sim, ("the Tariff") is available to Pay & Go customers on O2.
- The Tariff gives you discounted UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles and international landlines from your Pay & Go mobile. International calls are charged by the minute, not by the second, and will be rounded up to the nearest minute. Each call charge is then rounded up to the next whole penny.
- For the latest country pricing please see o2.co.uk/internationalsim. Calls to international premium rate numbers, personal numbers and some satellite numbers and countries are excluded. UK video calls and UK picture messages to international mobiles are not discounted.
- UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles will be discounted, even if the international mobile being called is currently located in the UK.
- UK calls and UK texts to UK mobiles, when they aren't located in the UK, will be charged at the normal UK rates.
- For existing customers switching to the Tariff, you will start to receive discounted UK calls and texts to international mobiles when your domestic allowances are first received as per clause 7 below.
In addition to the benefits listed in clause 2, the Tariff also gives you either:
- Unlimited free O2 to O2 texts and 50MB of data each month provided you have topped-up between £10 and £14 in the previous month OR;
- Unlimited free O2 to O2 texts, unlimited free O2 to O2 calls and 100MB of data each month provided you have topped-up over £15 or more in the previous month.
- These free allowances are for use in the UK only and exclude video calls and picture messages.
- An excessive usage policy applies: the Tariff provides unlimited free O2 texts or unlimited free O2 texts and O2 calls (subject to top up requirements) to be used from your mobile phone for private, personal, non-commercial, purposes within the UK. You may not use your SIM card in, or connected to, any other device; or in a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers. If for any reason O2 reasonably suspects that you are not acting in accordance with this policy, O2 reserves the right to impose further charges, or transfer you to a tariff which does not include unlimited free O2 texts or O2 calls, or disconnect your account.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a UK texts allowance, your Tariff's free O2 texts allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On texts allowance when sending texts to O2 mobiles.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a UK calls allowance, your Tariff's free O2 calls allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On calls allowance when calling O2 mobiles. This does not apply to the More O2 Minutes Bolt On which will always be used before your Tariff's free O2 calls allowance.
- If you have a Bolt On which includes a UK data allowance, your Tariff's free data allowance will be used first followed by your Bolt On data allowance. This does not apply to the Web Daily Bolt On which will always be used before your Tariff's free data allowance.
- If you have the International Caller Bolt On or the International Talk & Text Bolt On, UK calls and UK texts to international mobiles and international landlines will be discounted in accordance with your Tariff.
- Existing customers may switch to the Tariff's free monthly allowance. Customers who are currently on the Original or Talkalot tariffs will be moved to the Talkalot 08 rates if they opt in to the Tariffs' free monthly allowance. Customers will not be able to switch back to Original or Talkalot if they do this.
- To switch to the Tariff, call free on 2202. Alternatively you can send a free text message with the keyword "LINK" to 21300.
- If you request to switch tariff by sending "LINK" to 21300 and you need to be moved to Talkalot 08 (as per clause 14) you will receive a text message within 24 hours to confirm this. Text back "STOP LINK" if you want to stop this tariff switch, otherwise your request will be processed within 48 hours.
- Your confirmation text will include reference to your "renewal date". Your renewal date is the date each month by which you must have topped up with at least £10 in order to receive your next monthly Tariff's free unlimited O2 calls and/or O2 texts allowance.
- Customers successfully transferring to the Tariff from a another monthly free allowance will not be activated until their next renewal date, providing they have met the minimum top-up requirements.
- By switching to the Tariff, customers are agreeing to replace their current tariff monthly allowance with the Tariff's free monthly allowance. Customers can only have one tariff monthly allowance active at any time.
- The Tariff's free unlimited O2 calls and/or O2 texts allowance will be replenished every month on your renewal date provided you have topped-up by at least £10 by this date each month. If you do not top-up by this minimum amount you will not receive Tariff's free unlimited O2 calls and/or O2 texts allowance until you next top up. This then resets your renewal date. You will receive a text confirmation confirming your new renewal date.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of the Tariff Terms. If we amend any of these to your material disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.
- Standard tariff rates for O2 Unlimited can be found at o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/archive/tariffs-and-bolt-ons/pay-and-go-charges-terms-o2-unlimited
- You can view your remaining tariff allowances by visiting o2.co.uk/myo2 or alternatively you can send BALANCE to 20202 or by calling 4444 which is free from your O2 mobile.
- Talkalot 08 Terms and Conditions also apply.