Sun+ Offer terms and conditions
This promotion is closed.
- 1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over. It is available to new and upgrading customers.
- 2.1 To qualify for this offer you must take:
a) 3GB, 5GB, 10GB or 20GB Refresh airtime plan (except sharer plans) or 24 month Simplicity sim only plan for phones; or
b) 5GB or 10GB Refresh airtime plan, 24 month sim only or 12 month sim only plan for tablets, mobile broadband or other connected devices; or
c) 2GB, 4GB, 7GB or 10GB 12 month Simplicity sim only plan for phones.
d) £15 and £20 Pay & Go Big Bundle tariffs
- 2.2 From the tariffs set out above, if you take out:
a) a Pay & Go £15 and £20 Big Bundle tariff, 2GB or 3GB plan, you will qualify to get 3 months’ access (April 2015 only)
b) a 4GB or 5GB plan, you will qualify to get 6 months' access.
c) a 7GB, 10GB or 20GB plan, you will qualify to get 12 months' access.
- 2.3 Our tariff details are sometimes subject to change and if they change during the promotion we reserve the right to change the tariffs which qualify this offer.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to add this offer to other tariffs at our discretion.
- 2.5 This offer was previously available on our Refresh airtime plan with a data allowance of 8GB, which from 11 December 2014 is no longer available plus our 12 and 24 month Simplicity sim only plans with a data allowance of 8GB, which are no longer available from 26 March 2015.
- 2.6 This offer is not available on any of the above listed O2 Refresh tariffs if they are used for a Sharer Plan.
- 3. If you sign up to qualifying tariff you will receive a text message from us with details of how to redeem the offer. To redeem this offer you must click on the link in the automated SMS that is sent to you and follow the sign up process on the Sun website. Your voucher code will be pre-entered for you or you can enter it from the details on the SMS. You must redeem this offer within 1 month of signing up to a qualifying tariff.
- 4. This offer is subject to availability. O2 and News Group Newspapers Limited reserve the right to end this offer in future. If we bring this offer to an end we will include details at the top of these terms and conditions.
- 5. There is a maximum of one subscription per mobile phone contract. If you cancel your mobile phone contract your Sun+ subscription will come to an end. The offer is non-transferable, you cannot move your subscription period from one contract to another and you cannot accumulate subscription periods. For each qualifying mobile phone contract you will be able to get one subscription period only.
- 6. Access to and use of Sun+ is governed by The Sun's terms and conditions (available at www.thesun.co.uk). News Group Newspapers Limited is the provider of Sun+.
- 7. Access to Barclays Premier League, Scottish Premier League and Glasgow Rangers FC league clips ("Football Clips") are only available to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents, for use within the UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man. Scottish Premier League and Glasgow Rangers FC league clips are also available in Ireland.
- 8. Football Clips are only available from www.thesun.co.uk and on Apple IOS 6 and above, and Android Jellybean and later. Not currently available on native applications for Kindle, Blackberry or W8.
- 9. Football clips are not currently available on all platforms. For full details of compatibility see www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/4983573/Browser-support.html
- 10. This offer is not available on O2 Business tariffs. It is only available on the consumer tariffs set out above.
- 11. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applicants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an applicant.
- 12. No applications for subscriptions from organised groups, agents, or third parties will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- 13. O2 does not accept responsibility for subscription applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- 14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Sun+ subscription for an alternative gift of equal or greater value.
- 16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- 17. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the offer and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- 18. The promoter of this Sun+ offer is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
- 19 This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.