O2 Store & Share Unlimited - Free subscription Offer terms and conditions (archived)This Offer is promoted by Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2” or “We”) from and including 25 February to and including 23 June 2016 ("Promotion Period"), or while iPad Pro (12.9") stocks last.
1.1 To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter "you" or the "Customer/s") need to:
1.1.1 purchase an iPad Pro (12.9") on O2 Refresh (a consumer credit agreement Device Plan and an O2 Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement) directly from an O2 shop, online at o2.co.uk or directly from our O2 telesales team, during the Promotion Period (a “Qualifying Purchase”). The Offer can only be redeemed against one Qualifying Purchase per ‘My O2’ Account holder.
1.1.2 agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer in addition to and together with:
- the standard O2 Store & Share terms, found here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-guard-and-o2-store-and-share-terms-and-conditions, including the relevant End User Licence terms;
- the O2 Refresh Terms and Conditions; and
- the terms of your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement; and
1.1.3 redeem the Offer correctly, following the voucher instructions given to you with your Qualifying Purchase.
1.2 O2 Refresh eligibility criteria will apply which includes, but is not limited to, being over 18.
1.3 To activate an O2 Store & Share subscription you will need to register and create an O2 Store & Share account and a ‘My O2’ account (if you don’t have one already) and download the app on your iPad Pro (12.9").
2. The Offer
2.1 When you have made your first Qualifying Purchase you will be able to redeem a subscription to O2 Store & Share – with the Unlimited storage option (“Offer”) for free. The usual price of the Unlimited storage option is £5 a month.
2.2 Only one Offer can be redeemed by the ‘My O2’ account holder who made the Qualifying Purchase. Offers cannot be redeemed against multiple purchases made by the same ‘My O2’ account holder.
2.3 The Unlimited storage option allows you to store an unlimited number of files or data, however individual files exceeding 2GB in size cannot be uploaded.
2.4 The Offer can be activated at any time during the 24-month term of your Qualifying Purchase (or, where you have made more than one Qualifying Purchase, the 24-month term of the purchase against which you wish to redeem the Offer), and will continue from the date you activate it until the End Date.
2.5 “End Date” means the earlier of :
- the date on which the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement associated with your Qualifying Purchase expires or otherwise comes to an end for any reason, including returns or
- the date on which your ‘My O2’ or your O2 Store and Share account is cancelled, suspended or otherwise discontinued ; or
- the date on which your O2 Store & Share subscription package is cancelled or otherwise amended; or
- the date on which your O2 account is terminated (whether by O2 as a result of breach of these or associated terms and conditions, or at your request).
2.6 On the End Date You will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
2.6 O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time, (for example in circumstances that are outside the control of O2 and withdrawal or amendment of the Offer is unavoidable) but will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
3. The effect of the Offer ending
3.1 On or before your Offer End Date you can pay to renew your subscription to the O2 Store & Share Unlimited storage option provided you continue to have an o2 account, a ‘My O2’ account and an O2 Store and Share account. Other eligibility criteria may apply.
3.2 If you do not renew your subscription and your O2 account, ‘My O2’ account or O2 Store and Share account has been or is terminated all the data you have stored in O2 Store and Share will be deleted.
3.3 If you renew your subscription but take a reduced storage package or if you don’t do anything, and your O2 account remains active then O2 will reduce your O2 Store & Share storage capacity to the storage option selected when you renewed your subscription or, if you didn’t renew your subscription, to 8GB (or such storage size, if any, that is available for free, as standard) on your End Date. Any data exceeding the reduced storage limit will be deleted.
3.4 You accept responsibility for backing up or transfering your data before it is deleted.
3.5 O2 will not be liable for any data or content lost, corrupted or destroyed in the course of reducing or removing storage.
4. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.