O2 Priority Moments Fast and Furious 6 Prize Draw terms and conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
- 1. This promotion is open to members of O2 Priority Moments who are residents of mainland United Kingdom and aged 16 and over. The promotion runs until 23.59pm BST on 13th May 2013.
- 2. The O2 Priority Moments Mobile Phone App is required and free to download by texting MOMENTS to 2020.
TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW
- 3. To Enter: From the O2 Priority Moments App click the Fast and Furious 6 offer button and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. No other methods of entry are accepted.
- 4. Only one entry per mobile phone.
- 5. 5 x Private cinema Screenings of The Fast & Furious 6 film (Certificate 12A) for the winner and up to 25 friends or family. At least two people attending must be over the age of 18, and none can be under the age of 12.
- 6. The five separate screenings will be organised at cinemas determined at the discretion of the Promoter but based on the location of the winners and shall occur with 6 weeks of the draw date.
- 7. Travel, refreshments and all other costs will be the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- 8. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- 9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or film in the event of non-availability of the stated prize / film or the prize described above cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- 10. Entry to the screenings and cinema shall be subject to the venues standard terms and conditions, and they reserve the right of entry.
- 11. For your total confidence, the winners will be selected in a random draw and will be conducted within 4 days of the closing date by PromoVeritas, the independent promotion verification service.
- 12. The winners will be notified by, post or phone within one working day of the prize draw. Due to the timing of the film release, those not contactable via reasonable means within a further 2 working days may be disqualified and an alternative entrant awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
- 13. The winner's name and county will be available on www.promowinners.com/fastandfurious6 from 28th May 2013 for four weeks.
- 15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, corrupted, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- 16. The Promoter and Universal Studios cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- 17. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- 18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- 19. By entering the Prize Draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- 20. The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
- 21. The Promoter's decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 22. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- 23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- 24. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
The Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2")