Amazon Fire Phone with Fire HD 7 8GB Tablet Wi-Fi for £1 Promotion terms and conditions (ended 31 December 2014)
1. To be eligible to receive and use a Code, a customer must be a UK resident and must purchase, between [20th November to the 31st December, or while stock last], an Amazon Fire Phone 32GB or 64GB on an O2 Refresh tariff with 500MB, 2GB or 5GB data, or on O2 Pay As You Go ("Qualifying Product") from O2 retail stores, on www.o2.co.uk, or through O2 telesales and meet any other applicable terms and conditions of the promotion.
2. If a customer makes a qualifying purchase of the Fire phone in accordance with these terms and conditions they will receive a redemption leaflet with their Fire phone, the leaflet shall contain a voucher code (the "Code").
3. This Code entitles the customer to purchase for £1.00 a Fire HD 7 Tablet 8GB Wi-Fi with Special Offers (ASIN B00JXOXLP0) sold and fulfilled by Amazon on www.amazon.co.uk ("Promotional Product"). One Code per Qualifying Product only. The Promotional Product will be shipped to UK mainland only.
4. The Code must be entered in the 'Gift Cards and Promotional Codes' box on the payment option page during the check-out process on www.amazon.co.uk.
5. The Code expires on 14 January 2015.
6. The Code is not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be combined with other credits or special offers. The Code cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of products from third-party sellers at Amazon's Marketplace platform, or from any other Amazon website.
7. Eligible customers must have an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem the Code.
8. If the customer returns the Qualifying Product pursuant to O2 return policies, he or she must return the Promotional Product to Amazon by following instructions available at www.amazon.co.uk/returns. Amazon reserves the right to charge full price of the Promotional Product if not returned within 30 days.
9. Amazon, Fire and the Amazon logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
11. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoters is final.
12. No cash or credit alternatives shall be provided.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.