20GB Data Tariff Dedicated Platinum Customer Service terms and conditions (ended 12 November 2014)
- This promotion is open to UK residents.
- To qualify for your dedicated Platinum Customer Service purchase an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Samsung Galaxy S5, Nokia Lumia 930, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z3, Fire phone or HTC One (M8) on our 20GB O2 Refresh Tariff. You don't need to do anything to activate Platinum customer service, it will be added to your account within 14 days of you selecting the 20GB Refresh tariff.
- The closing date for this offer is 12th November 2014.
- No applications for Platinum customer service from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Please allow up to 14 days from ordering your phone for the Platinum Customer Service to be activated.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Platinum Customer Service for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- The Platinum customer service will last for the full duration of your initial contract term, or until you cancel your phone contract, whichever happens first. If you move to a lower tariff than the 20GB you will no longer be able to take advantage of this offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make amendments to the name and format of the Platinum customer service in future.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX