O2 Refresh - Phone Plan and terms and conditions (to 7 May 2014)
The following terms and conditions apply to tariffs on O2 Refresh:
- O2 Refresh is a combined 24 month airtime and phone tariff which includes our standard Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement (our latest pay monthly mobile agreement) (the "Airtime Plan") and options to pay for your equipment upfront or to spread the cost on a Credit Agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (the "Phone Plan" – see example in the link below). Selected combinations of Phone Plans and Airtime Plans with selected handsets/bundles will include an up-front payment.
- O2 Refresh is only available to customers connecting on our consumer Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and is not available to business customers on our standard Business terms and conditions.
- When your Phone Plan is paid off after 24 months, your monthly bill will automatically reduce to just cover your Airtime Plan and your Airtime Plan will continue until terminated in accordance with our Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement.
- You can also pay off your Phone Plan at any time before the end of the 24 month term and choose to continue with just your original Airtime Plan (on the same terms and conditions), or if you want to take a new O2 Refresh deal, move, change or upgrade, we'll waive the remaining whole months of the linked Airtime Plan that you haven't used. For the avoidance of doubt, Charges (including for Additional Services) not included in your monthly Airtime Plan, or Charges arising prior to full repayment of the balance of your Phone Plan, will not be waived and will be billed as normal. You will not be entitled to a refund of Charges already paid when paying off a Phone Plan.
- As with all Pay Monthly tariffs, O2 Refresh is subject to status, credit check, and payment by Direct Debit. Applicants must be over 18. Tariffs and equipment are subject to availability. Airtime Plan prices may go up. Standard UK calls and texts are included in inclusive allowances, special numbers are chargeable and inclusive data is UK data only (see our Tariff Terms here and fair use policy).
- Credit is provided by Telefónica UK Limited trading as 'O2', 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berks SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference Number 718822).
- We may amend these O2 Refresh tariff terms and conditions from time to time – please check o2.co.uk/terms for the most up to date terms.
O2 Refresh Phone Plan Credit Agreement
If you take O2 Refresh with a Phone Plan Credit Agreement you will need to agree to a Consumer Credit Agreement on the terms and conditions attached (although format may vary slightly depending on channel)